Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 20

Trading on the account at GKFX was blocked yesterday (broker) // But they still managed to get a demo ECN contest vulnerability demonstration

--

Today we started the second account (FXOpen ECN).

Anybody want to sign up? ;-)) ; -));-)) ;-)) ; -))

MetaDriver:

Trading on the account at GKFX was blocked yesterday (broker) // But they still managed to get a demo-ECN contest vulnerability demonstration

Today started the second account (FXOpen)/.

Anybody want to sign up? ;-)) ; -));-)) ;-)) ; -))

I can't seem to get registered there).

MetaDriver:

"Stop level" is a kitchen invention. It's not like it's ever happened on any exchange. It's not stupid on ECN accounts either.

Spread is another matter. Too complicated for you yet. Go read the primer. So you don't have to write nonsense.

Well, life has shown us who's stupid... Trade on the real, we'll see!

160777:
Trade on the real, we'll see!
Think about what you're saying :) keep trading your 50 quid on your shitinsta (change the crossed out to taste) with the old kitchen attitude.

What does that have to do with it?

zfs:
I can't seem to get registered there).
So the subscription is still open in the signals. Is there a problem...? :-))))))

Mischek:
What's that got to do with it?
I don't know about GKFX, FXopen are about to start operating with the anti-money laundering and terrorism law in mind, they will probably be watching there.

And in the new mt4 there will be OrderSendAsync, which means that the pips in such an EA are useless as hell - However, happy for me! :D

Mischek:
What's that got to do with it?
Hyperbole of the post)

Isn't ECN a gadget? The same kitchen, which it says in plain text that the kitchen "connects leading brokers and individual traders with each other so that they can trade directly, bypassing the intermediaries' exchange mechanisms". Also a kitchen, only with the illusion of influence and participation.