Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 10

and the dickhead is kinder.

Young:
I'll tell you how I understood it: "This robot needs a donor robot that will close its positions according to TP. On a demo account it's not a problem to create one." From a demo account an order is sent to close an open limit by TP. but what type of demo account, what broker should it be?

Anyway... get into it.

The important thing is that the spread should be times the commission, in terms of money.

So, you can narrow the spread with limits. Thus, one robot narrows it, and the second robot immediately selects the whole volume of the narrow spread. The spread becomes the same - wide. Then the spread is narrowed in the other direction, and it is closed (aka reverse trade). And voila - funds have flowed from the first account (robot) to the second one.

There is no profit in the total balance, only a commission loss. But the second Expert Advisor poured into itself the money of the first one. That's the whole trick.

MetaDriver:
ah if you only knew how much I'd like to teach you now how to run it on your reals.......

I agree, in a few words can you describe the wiring diagram.

Opens these and that's it:

Files:
e.png  114 kb

nowt:

I agree, in a few words can you describe the wiring diagram.

Opens these and that's it:

I can't. You'll ruin forex. My kids will starve to death.

Young:
and you're kinder than I am.

You have no idea how kind I am.

you want a fish and i'm offering you a net. only you're not interested in it....

So is this a flaw in the simulation infrastructure on demo accounts, or is there an exploitation of a pattern that can actually be traded?

Explain to the stableman what's what. If you want to know the algorithm block diagram or in words, under what conditions it opens long, under what conditions it closes and for short. 6 files 34 kb of code is too much for a horse, I'm sure the strategy can be described in an easier way. If you have already paid so much attention to the "archive", then please lay it all out.

MetaDriver:

you have no idea how kind I am.

you want fish and i'm offering you a net. only you're not interested in it....

First of all, thank you for answering my questions at all. Secondly, I really want a net, not a fish.

Here's something I read in the "handbook".

In our example every Wednesday from 12:00 to 17:00 we put our BuyLimit and SellLimit inside GBPJPY spread at a minimum distance from external (not formed by us) spread and all the time we follow it (this is where we need HFT - fast order dragging). This improves prices - narrows the spread. And draining clients will make trades at better prices. However (see the mention about the drain rate analysis), their drains will already flow to us, as they will be the ones making trades with us.

perepel:

So is this a flaw in the simulation infrastructure on demo accounts, or is there an exploitation of a pattern that can actually be traded?

Explain to the stableman what's what. If you need a block diagram of the algorithm or in words, in which conditions it opens long, in which conditions it closes and for the short. 6 files 34 kb of code is too much for a horse, I'm sure the strategy can be described in an easier way. If you have already paid so much attention to the "archive", then please lay it all out in boxes.

Do you want to go get a beer?

Young:

Firstly thank you for answering my questions, secondly I really want a net, not a fish

Here's something I read in the "handbook"

In our example every Wednesday from 12 am to 5 pm we put our BuyLimit and SellLimit inside GBPJPY spread at a minimum distance from external (not formed by us) spread and all the time we follow it (this is where we need HFT - fast order dragging). This improves prices - narrows the spread. And draining clients will make trades at better prices. However (see the mention about the drain rate analysis), their drains will already flow to us, as they will be making trades with us.

So? Any questions about it? It's pretty clear. If there are questions at this point, look for your own confusion earlier in the text.

Don't forget the rest of the Internet. The answers aren't all in the manual.

MetaDriver, should the robot work on normal mt4 or should it be run on unusual mt4?