Is the linear deceleration a programming error or a feature of MT4? - page 7

-Aleks-:

Thanks for the humour!

But on the subject, my professional activity is in tax optimization, so I am familiar with algorithms ;) I believe that my TOR are understandable, of course after clarification of details (I try to draw pictures and calculations in excel).

Moreover, I am familiar with MetaEditor, and I am able to make a simple indicator or correct the logic of Expert Advisor. But I have a big problem with trading functions... I'm just now limited in time, and I don't feel myself a born programmer, but I need to understand the basics and features of MQL language, in order to defend my interests in completing my order.

And I'm really curious.

If you are interested - get your hands / teeth into the ME and go ahead. The road goes by the walker.

sergeev:

You need to stop wasting time and finally start developing. Draw up the ToR.

As the client wants a solution, not a simple timeframe.

You, as an authority for many forum members (customers and programmers), including me, can quote your price for which you can do what the customer -Aleks- wants.

-Aleks-:

Any other clever ideas?

Since all are already aware of your job, order sergeevu perform.

Set the price of the job between 10 and 10,000 credits. At any step of the job, before approving the terms of reference, you can refuse.

Or better yet Rustam FAQ , he is even more experienced.

Will do everything right.

Serj_Che:

Since everything is already vkuse your job, order sergeevu performance.

Set the price of the job from 10 to 10,000 credits. At any step of the job, before approving the terms of reference, you can refuse.

Or better yet Rustam FAQ , he is even more experienced.

Will do everything right.

You're too much... I do not consider myself more experienced than Alexey, it's unlikely, but thank you :)

I don't know if he'll do it, but I'm very busy right now and unlikely I'll find the time, although you're right - the price should have been set higher, or if I don't know exactly how much it costs, first discuss TOR on the forum, and then make a decision.

Serj_Che:

Since everyone is already aware of your task, order sergeev to do it.

Set the price of the job to between 10 and 10000 credits. At any step of the job, before approving the terms of reference, you can refuse.

Or better Rustam FAQ , he is even more experienced.

They will do everything right.

I don't like extremes and didn't write that everything was wrong for me.

The question was about the possibility to improve the code, I got an affirmative answer and thanks for that.

The added TOR is not that complicated, I see it as 2 ma and working with warrants in case of certain conditions.

FAQ:

Well that's a bit too much... I do not consider myself more experienced than Alexey, it is unlikely, but thanks :)

I don't know if he will agree, but I am very busy right now and unlikely I will have time to do it, although you are right - the price should have been set higher, or if I don't have a clear idea how much it costs, then discuss TOR on the forum beforehand, and then make a decision.

Often programmers start discussing TOR only after they become executors...

-Aleks-:

Often programmers start discussing TOR only after they become performers...

What does it look like? Can I give you an example?

like i gave out a task. four coders came to me and all demanded that i move them to the performer section? well, ok, let's say i did, then what?

they demand money from you right away and do not read your request until the amount in your account is frozen?

sergeev:

What does it look like? Can I give you an example?

like i gave out a job. four coders came up and all demanded that i transfer them to the performers section? ok, let's say i did, and then what?

they immediately ask for your money and do not read your request until the amount is frozen in your account?

Not really, people see ToR and agree to it, often without any questions, and when you start to clarify whether everything is clear, it turns out "I will think when you pay", or in the best case, only after a counter question appear questions on the ToR.

The fact that there is no standard for writing and reading the terms of reference, and there are legitimate misunderstandings of what is written.

For example, I still haven't started this work https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/10494 , because I'm not sure that the programmers understood me correctly, and no one is particularly eager to discuss the work in detail (or the discussion is stalled).

MQL5 работа: Bruteforce_iMA
MQL5 работа: Bruteforce_iMA
  • www.mql5.com
Название инструмента: Bruteforce_iMA   Мне необходим инструмент, который будет перебирать МА, и осуществлять вычислительные задачи по данным статистики, общий вид ТЗ такой: " 0. В настройках должны быть переменные для настройки индикатора в диапазоне, и возможность выбирать период(диапазон) работы программы на графике и в идеале настройки для итогового анализа  1. Собирается информация по показателю индикатора и бара (Hi/Low/Open/Close) 2....

-Aleks-:

Not really, people see the ToR and agree to it, often without any questions, and when you start to ask if everything is clear, you find out "I will think when you pay", or at best, only after a counter question do questions about the ToR appear.

For example, I still haven't started the work https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/10494 since I'm not sure if the programmers understood me correctly and no one is particularly eager to discuss the work in detail (or the discussion has stalled).

and this is the attitude to customers in the service ???? a total cunt.

Our progres show the face of freelancing.

there is no point in recommending anything further.

-Aleks-:

Not so, people see the TOR and agree to it, often without any questions, and when you start to clarify whether everything is clear, it turns out "I'll think when you pay", or at best, only after a counter question do questions about the TOR appear.

The fact that there is no standard for writing and reading the terms of reference, and there are legitimate misunderstandings of what is written.

For example, I still haven't started the job https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/10494 , as I am not sure that the programmers understood me correctly, and no one is particularly eager to discuss the job in detail (or the discussion is stalled).

I have discussed the job with you, but you have not concluded it, too much discussion and the output is not even comparable to a janitor's job).

zfs:
I discussed the job with you, but you didn't conclude it, too much discussion, and the output is not even comparable to working as a janitor).
What prevents you from offering a reasonable price?