Is the linear deceleration a programming error or a feature of MT4? - page 2

Serj_Che:

The programmer wrote a crummy code and the customer fell for the cheapness.

Alex is gently hinting at your average job price. Judging code by price, you admit that your code at the same price is the same crap. Almost Freudian in short. Just a statement, no offence.

TheXpert:
Alex is gently hinting at your average job price. Judging code by price, you're admitting that your code at the same price is the same crap. Almost Freudian in short. Just stating, no offense.

You're wrong, it's not his code. Take a look for yourself.

papaklass:

In the first code, there are 6 for loops that go through the orders on each bar. Why not do one search of orders on a bar and then work with the results of this search?

If your improvements in the code have increased the total amount of trades, then these searches (where necessary and where not) will increase the total time of the test. As the number of trades increases, the total number of iterations for which time is needed increases. This is what "catches your eye" the first time you look at the code. And in general the code is unreadable. :)

Thanks for the honest assessment, and the smart advice! I hope the implementer hears the words of wisdom.

Unreadable code, as I understand it, critically affects corrections made to the code by other programmers... I.e., in fact, I cannot change the programmer, and if I do, all investments in the Expert Advisor will be lost.

Serj_Che:

I merely pointed out that both were wrong. The programmer wrote a crummy code and the customer fell for the cheapness.

They could have settled this intimate matter between them (client and implementer), but since they want to discuss it publicly, I gave my opinion (delicately).

It's important for me not to find guilty ones, but to get good advice on how to speed up the EA, preferably without a complete rewriting of the code...

TheXpert:
Alex is gently alluding to your average job price. Judging by the price, you're admitting that your code for the same price is crap. Almost freudian in short. Just a statement, no offense.

You know what you're saying? You're just saying that, you fucking lawyer.

The price of the work depends on the complexity, you don't even estimate the complexity and don't see the code, you judge only by the price.

Since I paid the contractor, I am attaching Kamikadze_MA_V_03 code https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/10720

I just added filter by oscillator (custom one, but it just flies in other EA) and ability to close trades by filter, so why it became 2 times slower compared to Kamikadze_MA_V_02 ?

MQL5 работа: Kamikadze_MA_V_03 (Дополнение 2)
MQL5 работа: Kamikadze_MA_V_03 (Дополнение 2)
  • www.mql5.com
Название советника: Kamikadze_MA_V_01 Данный советник состоит из 3 MA которые настраиваются по всем параметрам и которые могут быть изменены на пользовательский индикатор. Важно - советник может работать на текущем тайм фрейме(15минут), но по данным с верхнего тайм фрейма(1час). Настраиваемые переменные: lot - размер начального лота lotM - вариант изменения размера лота при повторном открытии отложенного ордера до достижения maT TF - тайм фрейм по которому будут рассчитываться МА, если "0" то на...
Files:

Gentlemen, let's not descend into personal insults.

2Serj_Che- you have to understand that once you get to a certain level, you won't write crap at any price. It's better not to write at all.

FAQ:

Gentlemen, let's not get down to personal insults.

2Serj_Che- you have to understand that when you reach a certain level, you won't write shit code at any price. It's better not to write at all.

You don't have to explain it to me, I understand it perfectly.

I sometimes write for free but not for everyone and not always, so what of it? Do you have a complaint about my code?

You'd better delete all unnecessary things from the thread, including my comments.

Serj_Che:

You don't have to explain it to me, I understand it very well.

Sometimes I write for free, but not for everyone and not always, so what of it? Do you have a complaint about my code?

You'd better remove all unnecessary things from the thread, including my comments.

Take it easy, I understand that a full moon is sweeping the planet, but please don't tell me how to live my life. Let me decide for myself what to do.

And I have no complaints about your codes, as I have not seen them. And they can't be, because I don't care about them (not only about yours, but about all the ones that aren't mine).

7.00 credits
hours
Lest: Thanks for the quick response.
TheXpert:
Alex is gently hinting at your average job price. Judging by the price, you admit that your code is the same crap at the same price. Just a statement, no offence.