Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 183

Heroix:
Are there anyone here who uses API?

Did you manage to catch arbitrage yesterday?

If it's no secret, can I see some LTC/USD trades, any of those opened by the arbitrator (I want to compare them with mine)?

TheXpert:
Yeah. Knock if you need to.
You can teach a competitor.)

Contender:

So, did you bury the bit?

;)

I couldn't find any confirmation that the miner decides how much he wants to earn in remuneration.

I think Yuri found the wrong thing. There is no generation feature in the client for a long time now, so the vulnerability he found refers not to generation, but to transactions. I suspect that if you change the code as he suggests, these blocks will not be accepted by other clients.

sanyooooook:
a competitor you can teach )
Only mutually beneficial cooperation )

i_logic:
I think Yuri found the wrong thing. There is no generation capability in the client for a long time, so the vulnerability he found refers not to generation but to transactions. I suspect that if you change the code as he suggests, these blocks will not be accepted by other clients.

Yura got it right, and threw it to the masses just in time )

Cold calculations, Yura did his dirty work.)

sanyooooook:

Did you manage to catch arbitrage yesterday?

If it's no secret, can I see some LTC/USD trades, any of those opened by the arbitrator (I want to compare them with mine)?

I gave up trying to catch arbitrage on MT4. I am not lost, not even in minus (a small plus, as strange as it may seem).
The MT4 terminal&server simply does not keep up with the market. This is clearly visible on the visualization - most of the situations live many times less than the roundtrip on MT4.

Heroix:
I have given up trying to catch arbitrage on MT4. Not lost, not even in minus (slight plus, strange as it may seem).
The MT4 terminal&server simply does not keep up with the market. This is clearly visible on the visualization - most of the situations live many times less than the roundtrip on MT4.

Yeah, you can't catch arbitrage on MT.

I am not interested in the time and price of opening a deal, to be honest, I am more interested in the time of opening a deal.

I have given up trying to catch arbitrage in a real account.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы - Документация по MQL5

sanyooooook:

The api has its own problems, you can get caught up in a raid if you're not at your desk.

Yeah, after a ddos, the minuses slip through

Contender:

It's a good leak. Have you downloaded a lot already?

Everyone who downloaded it is in the black!

To lose you need the market to go up $300, and that's not going to happen.

Heroix:
I've given up trying to catch arbitrage on MT4. Didn't lose, not even in minus (a small plus, oddly enough).
The MT4 terminal&server simply cannot keep up with the market. This is clearly visible on the visualization - most situations live many times less than the roundtrip on MT4.
Considering the speed on the Atlantic - a request should be processed in 300 ms at the most.

and what's your roundtrip totals ?