Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 155

sanyooooook:

btc-e is lying (or its gasket), but periodically raises its head, api also seems not to work, that's why there is no price in MT (mt through api is written).

limiters are set and removed normally, i.e. mt-server works fine

Already is fine. Recently the limiters were not being set or removed. The last time I tried to remove a limiter it said "no price"))

Contender:

Observed this:

The order is still open.

It looks like MT server can't send the order to the exchange, api is lagging.

bitcoin price is 920 on the btk

MLR:
It's fine now. Recently, limiters were neither put in nor removed. The last time I tried to remove a limiter it said "no price"))
in such cases, try changing the mt server

Today I decided to convert roubles into quid as an experiment. I bought 0.01BTC for rubles and ... Now I can't sell because after I bought 0.00998BTC and I can't sell less than 0.01BTC.

Although, there are amounts exact to the eighth digit in the cup.

Contender:

Today I decided to convert roubles into quid as an experiment. I bought 0.01BTC for rubles and ... Now I can't sell because after I bought 0.00998BTC and I can't sell less than 0.01BTC.

Although, there are amounts exact to the eighth digit in the cup.

You may change it to Light, Names, Nova and convert it to rubles.)

That was a hell of a ride.

Heroix:
That was a hell of a ride.
so-so, you didn't see April ))

sanyooooook:
Change to light, nimes, nova and withdraw to roubles )

I want in dollars :)

But, in principle, the main thing I understood: a real exchange is possible.

sanyooooook:
so-so, you didn't see April ))

Yeah, just today I started to monitor it closely, and lo and behold...

Big risks with this kind of thing. Although, there is a persistent positive MO... at the moment.

Contender:

I want in dollars :)

But, in principle, the main thing I understood: a real exchange is possible.

There are also quid for roubles, if you're thinking of making a profit circle, it won't work, there are also arbitrageurs there, they are the ones who made the skew, or rather they equalised it.