Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 319

I understand that the market is so transparent and clear in the future, that the DTs know when to trade and when to reinsure

or is it just reinsurance due to the launch of the futures

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I understand that the market is so transparent and forward-looking that the DTs know when to trade and when to play it safe

maybe it's the other way around?

Комбинатор:

uhm maybe the other way round?

maybe that's why it's unclear if they turned it off knowing it was going to fall, or just on increased volatility

What is a bitcoin? Physically, what does it look like?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

maybe that's why it's unclear if they shut down knowing that it's going to fall or just on increased volatility

fhopen is going down, they were afraid of the kitchen ones with a large outperformance of the longs. If they knew it was going to fall, they would not have prohibited anything, as they would now be swimming in profits.

Speculator:

What is a bitcoin? Physically what does it look like?

what is winda? physically what does it look like?

what is consciousness? physically what does it look like?

do you understand the moronic nature of your question?

Комбинатор:

Fxopen is going down, afraid of the kitchen guys with a large outnumbering of longs. If they had known that they would fall, they would not have prohibited anything, because now they would be swimming in profits.

and ended up saving some traders )

Комбинатор:

what is wind? physically what does it look like?

and what is consciousness? physically what does it look like?

do you understand the moronic nature of your question?

what is information? What does it look like physically? How do you touch it?

That is, information occupies some kind of space on a physical disk. As I understand it, bitcoin is some kind of file running in its environment.

Who knows how this system works and what the catch is?

Speculator:

Who knows how this system works and what the catch is?

i know )