Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 185

Now I've logged in - and I don't understand - the MT account balance in the account is not the same as (less than) the balance in the terminal (despite the lack of positions and pending orders).

kzlm, if they take my 2 million quid off the account, I'll be disappointed.

I'm getting frustrated too, it's been a week since I transferred $1000 from my kiwi wallet to my exchange account, and still no money.

It took me 2 days to get the money into my Payeer account - I was furious because I thought they had stolen it.

MLR:

Now I've logged in - and I don't understand - the MT account balance in the account is not the same as (less than) the balance in the terminal (despite the lack of positions and pending orders).

Noticed this bug too. When funds move, it is synchronised.

When depositing from Yandex Wallet, the crediting is instant.

MoneyJinn:
When you deposit from Yandex Wallet, the deposit is instantaneous.
Is there a withdrawal to Yandex Wallet?

MetaDriver:
Is there any withdrawal to Yandex purse?
No. But the withdrawal option, when you pay 7% and have the money delivered to any address in Moscow, pleased me))

sanyooooook:
That's the thing (same problem), I'm trying to withdraw $50, no luck so far.) (It's the second day)

It may take a few days.

MoneyJinn:
No. But I was pleased with the withdrawal option, when you pay 7% and you get the money delivered to any address in Moscow))

I see. Thanks for the information. Someone else posted a table with withdrawal options.

// The post is really gone, but I had time to read it.