Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 148

TheXpert:

did you take the MM bot off the names?

or did you give him a different account, I look like there is something, but there are no names on the signal

sanyooooook:

Have you removed the MM bot from the names?

Of course I did. It's not over yet, though. Someone will figure it out, make it right, it'll be painful and loud. Thought about doing an article, but I don't have a reason yet.

A lot of subscribers is good, but don't forget you've got them.

it's not hard to figure it out.)

if mc has come up with something to protect subscribers in this case, that's the question.

some people have some ideas like:

you need to sell on the web, put up a wall and hit it with a small bang on the wall with a bunch of subscribers or the same thing on the buy

sneaky but it works!)

I had a hard time playing this, but I was able to use them as cannon fodder.

sanyooooook:

The main thing is that you can't play the game for long, but using subscribers as cannon fodder is quite real, and it has been proven in the real world.

Look, I've scrolled 500 nimes for myself and another 2,000 or so for my subscribers. And I'm pretty sure it's almost the same profit as mine. Everybody's happy. Subscribers can be used both ways, and that is what you should strive for.

you and your herd have been so careful with the nyms.)

sanyooooook:
you and your herd have been going over the names so neatly.)
it's not me where it's sloppy :)

What a +10%, and I was about to give up hope)

TheXpert:
it's not me where it's messy :)

from 21 to 22, you weren't out there chugging nimes,

I woke up this morning and was pleasantly surprised ))

Echo of Moscow . Today. The programme "Tochka". Just after 9 p.m.

Theme - Bitcoins

Live on air.

Yoschik:

You do realise that it's probably 90% nonsense. This can be seen at least by the fact that one of the guests is an analyst.

It's just the mainstream, that's why they need to chat, but in fact most likely the discussions are at the level of nubo-users. They should at least understand the difference between a pyramid and a bubble :)