Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 140

ProstoTak:

Very easily, as in the stock market where also many people work without leverage at all.

Given the constant updating of hawks, those who go in to sell do not have very far stops. Given the rate of increase in price, this can only be on stops.

Most of them trade on delivery (in essence, they exchange with each other), i.e., they need to buy something to sell it first, selling a bit means exchanging it for a quid, but first they need to exchange a quid for a bit, i.e., buy a bit.

And only Mt4 on btc-e has shorts, and there are very few people there yet.

ProstoTak:

Given the constant updating of the hawks, those who go in to sell do not have very far stops. Given the rate of increase in price, this can only be on stops.

There are no shorts on bitcoin exchanges ) well almost.

Just the other day I created a list of companies around the world that provide ECN\DMA services with low commissions and certain spreads on major currencies and there was a company that also deals in bitcoins with 1 to 5 leverage and via MT4 terminal.

I can look up the list if you are interested.

ProstoTak:

I can look up the list if you're interested.

Please do.

ProstoTak:

I can look up the list if you're interested.

Also interesting.

Bit4X - Bitcoin Forex Trading
  • bit4x.com
Bit4X enables you to trade over 30 Forex currency pairs on a pro platform in Bitcoins, including Gold and Silver! How does it work? Trading takes place on a well known and widely used trading platform: MetaTrader 4. Your balance on the platform is denominated in Bitcoin and so are your payouts. Current Bitcoin exchange rates won't...

С минимальный депозит для открытия реального торгового счета 10 BTC (100 dBTC) и кредитное плечо 1:100
That's a bit much.)

I think they are kidding!)

Ilona:  торговые условия на биткоин :http://www.avatrade.com/trading-info/trading-conditions

Ilona: Deposit min 100$ in our company, but you need much more to trade in bitcoin!

Ilona: We put all trades on the exchange, we are talking about different European banks

Alexander: What is the minimum lot in bitcoin trading?

Alexander: Which exchanges do the bitcoin transactions go to?

Ilona: Minimal lot is 1 lot.

Ilona: Sorry, how do I know which exchanges I am connected to?

Ilona: All of our instruments are listed on the banks

Alexander: Which banks trade bitcoins?

Ilona:Alexander , we get the price of bitcoins - it's a contract, the price of the contract. The prices etc. we receive from the banks and give the opportunity to trade through our terminal.

Gox quotes, it's this company -http://www.avatrade.com/trading-info/range-of-markets/bitcoin

ZS: in short they just have a contract for the difference with a spread of $4