Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 139

Yoschik:

It depends on what it is used for. If we believe (it is impossible) that the bitcoin will become the world's only currency, we may calculate it that way.

That is, the bitcoin equals the value of something worth $500K (remember, the dollar no longer exists).

There is no dollar, but there is gold.)

Yoschik:

It depends on what it is used for. If we believe (it is impossible) that the bitcoin will become the world's only currency, we may calculate it that way.

That is, the bitcoin equals the value of something worth $500K (remember, the dollar is gone).

Remember also that the creators themselves were the ones who made the 1.000.000 bitcoins.

That is, in fact, they appropriated 1/20 of the world's wealth in 2 years.

That's how it is.

sanyooooook:

There's no quid, there's gold.)

There is no gold, there are only bits.

sanyooooook:

you're euphoric too, it's time to flush ))

I'm as calm as a boa constrictor. Just like I was last time. I'll get mine, don't worry about me :)

sanyooooook:

heh, you'll be fine with the baltiqa.)

go set up your wallet now.)

I don't need that Baltika, it gives me heartburn.

sanyooooook:

There's no quid, there's gold.)

Gold is not money. It's about money, even if it's specific, even if it's the same as gold.

Yoschik:
I don't need that Baltika, it gives me heartburn.
It'll be fun to get heartburn from a hedgehog with a Baltika and an Izh.)

sergeev:

Suleyman Kerimov detected :)

TheXpert:

How do you take out the sellers when they trade with no leverage and no stops?

On china in general the price was over 1100 and nothing.

Very easily, as in the stock market where also many are working without leverage at all.

Given the constant updating of hawks, those who go in to sell do not have very far stops. Given the speed of price increases, this can only be on stops.