Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 99

Reshetov:

But sooner or later, normal developers with sensible ideas will get together and make decent cryptocurrency software with modern IT technologies, rather than hastily assembled pieces of other people's code, like Satoshi did. Bitcoin will then simply die because it won't be able to compete.

Take a look at Facebook's website. It looks like one big problem to me. But that does not make it any less popular.

It's easy to make a product glitch-free. You just need to work on it for days, nights or weeks.

Making a product popular is something completely different. This is something esoteric.

You cannot achieve guaranteed popularity and acceptance in a mechanical way.

Fucking hell, I've got some shit going on in my account...

TheXpert:
Fucking hell, I've got some weird shit going on in my account...
Is it the same in the terminal as in the signal history?

Why is there a 1.5 per cent spread on nimes?

MoneyJinn:

Look at the Facebook website. That sounds like one big problem to me. But that doesn't make it any less popular.

It's easy to make a product glitch-free. You just sit on it for days, nights, weeks...

Making a product popular is something completely different. This is something esoteric.

You cannot achieve guaranteed popularity and acceptance in a mechanical way.

Answered in my thread: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/15091
Альтернатива биткоину - Color Coins
Альтернатива биткоину - Color Coins
  • www.mql5.com
По этой причине, несмотря на то, что биткоин децентрализован, но его обеспечение ликвидностью возможно только через централизованные биржи или централизованные торговые точки.

Reshetov:
Answered in my thread: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/15091

Your topic of chips is nonsense!

Explaining the popularity of a product by the presence of some "chips" in it is like explaining your love for this or that person. There are no tricks.

Your Iphone example doesn't work right away. The first fully touchscreen smartphone from Sharp came 10 years earlier and was not something revolutionary or popular.

All your attempts to systematise success are ludicrous. There is no system here and there can't be. But if they help you live, I personally have nothing against it.

TheXpert:
Why doesn't the order open either?

sanyooooook:
Orders are not opening either?

Man, if I were the server, I'd ban you, seriously. Flooder.)

And the orders are opening slowly, but very sluggishly.

TheXpert:

Man, if I were the server, I'd ban you, seriously. Flooder )

My orders are coming off slowly, albeit very sluggishly.

)), i've been playing with the spread, i've increased the tick volumes ))

I got a message that there is not enough money on my account although I have free money.

They don't really care about the frequency of requests from the client, the api does not do that often with orders.

sanyooooook:

I get a message that there are not enough funds in my account even though I have some available funds

Limits are subject to a hidden deposit