Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 88

server:
I just closed manually opened positions - just as hands, but it happens when you open an order - the same happens, for example, 1 lot, instead of the volume can open 0.30, and immediately in the terminal comes this type of message (demo account)

When entering with limits and exiting with takes, such messages do not seem to come, at least I have not noticed.

I looked at the mail and the account history, however they come.

В Канаде установят первый банкомат с биткоинами
В Канаде установят первый банкомат с биткоинами
  • lenta.ru
В канадском Ванкувере начнут работу сразу пять банкоматов с биткоинами, сообщает портал ZDNet. Аппараты RoboCoin существенно упростят обмен денег на биткоины для всех желающих. Сейчас живущим в городе пользователям биткоинов нужно лишь ввести номер своего кошелька и положить в банкомат деньги. С лиц, покупающих или продающих электронную...

I thought they'd put it in a long time ago...

TheXpert:
I thought that was a long time ago...
That was in Europe, but this is in Canada.

may have been standing for a long time, the video shows it exchanging at 109.23 per bit

So it must have been around June or August when the video was filmed )

sanyooooook:
so the video was filmed somewhere in june or august )

Thank you, CEP !

Uploaded on 26 Aug 2013

Contender:

Thank you, CAP!

but the "news is yesterday's", I thought if the news is "fresh" then the video is fresh, and the video was with yesterday's news next to it, it does not cost anything to post a fresh video, I did not look at the date of download, cheeserfully
В Канаде установят первый банкомат для Bitcoin
  • hitech.vesti.ru
В Канаде появится первый в мире банкомат по обмену электронной "криптовалюты" Bitcoin. Его установят в центре Ванкувера рядом с одной из местных кофеен. При помощи аппарата, получившего название Robocoin, можно будет конвертировать канадские доллары в биткоины и обратно. Robocoin — первая машина для обмена "физических" денег на виртуальные...

Yeah, soon it will be, you stick your card in an ATM and you get a dime instead of cash))