Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 62

Contender:
I would buy some.

Usually when they want to buy big, they go into the market and if there is enough volume, they put big bids on display for everyone to support the buying.

from the screenshot: the distance between the grey vertical lines is 50 btc

sanyooooook:

Usually when they want to buy big, they go into the market, if there is enough volume, the big bids are put on display for everyone to support the buying.

From the screenshot: The distance between the gray vertical lines is 50 btc

So put the question to a vote.

I do not understand, you fired your TS and now your trading issues and the competition with Andrei, will be decided collegially?

Mischek:

I do not understand, you fired your TS and now your trading issues and competition with Andrei, will be decided collegially?

So this is his TS ;)

sanyooooook:

Usually when they want to buy big, they go into the market and if there is enough volume, they put big bids on display for everyone to support the buying.

on the screenshot: distance between grey vertical lines 50 btc

Did I understand correctly that they cannot be salted until they are bought?

If so, then the glass is not informative at all, all sell limits are TPs of buy positions.

PS: buy now or sell now is irrelevant, it will be roulette. You have to act when there is at least some movement. Imho.

komposter:

Did I understand correctly that you can't salt them until you buy in?

If so, then the stack is not informative at all, all the sell limits are TPs of buy positions.

PS: buy now or sell now is irrelevant, it will be roulette. You have to act when there is at least some movement. Imho.

You cannot do it via Web, in fact, the screenshot shows a wager with Web, if you use MT4, you can.

Bitcoin may be not only bought but also created (mined), i.e. they may be "mined" or "bought".

It is more profitable to sell mined bitcoins above the cost of production, and for production to pay off, you need to inflate the price and sell above the cost of production.

it's a vicious circle)

By the way the cup is almost even, no large sell orders were visible this morning:

bitcoin can be in the channel for a very long time, 2-3 days, during this time the heat is quite well visible due to large bids in the stack, the width of the channel as a percentage of the current price is greater than the commission:

By the way a question, how do you dump without a short and without heavy losses?

dump - pushing the price down

sanyooooook:

you don't count well )

I'll say it again: You're gonna be slower than he is.

Well, in the meantime, the trend continues.

Andryukha's got + 16 quid.

You got 9 quid.

------------------------------

Now I understand the point of your slogan. You're gonna drain slower than he pours.

Mischek:

Well, in the meantime, the trend continues

Andryukha's up 16 quid.

You got 9 quid.

Chicken is counted in the field.)

Are our battles open-ended or time-limited?

ZS: he has a signal on the second page of the rating, I have 13 page)