Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 51

TheXpert:

Sanek, don't be stupid. Limit in MT is activated on execution by crossing with the opposite best gang.

There is another serious problem with limits, but we need to see how it will be fixed.

A limit does not have to be activated by anything. Limit must be fulfilled. In whole or in part on a first-come, first-served basis.

But if the trades are toy, we can make all sorts of different rules.

What is the connection with the opposing gang?

Mischek:

The limit must not be activated in any way. The limit must be enforced. In whole or in part on a first-come, first-served basis.

But if the trades are toy, then you can make up all sorts of rules.

So you agree that MT4 is just for playing?

Mischek:

But if the deals are toy deals, you can come up with all sorts of different rules

I know, I know... We'll just have to make do with what we've got. Or wait for MT5. The thing is that there are no shorts on the exchange.

sanyooooook:

So you agree that MT4 is just for playing around? Nothing serious?

Yeah, it's all Putin's fault.

Don't twist my words.

Mischek:

So what's the connection to the opposite gang?

Put it down a little bit.)

Mischek:

Yeah, it's all Putin's fault.

Don't twist things around.

But the terminal cannot take orders to the market (only market execution), ask your friend why he could not do it immediately?
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте - Документация по MQL5

sanyooooook:
but the terminal can't put trades on the market, ask your mate why he couldn't make this feature right away?

maybe

but I'd rather "blurt it out a bit".

Mischek:

maybe

but I'd rather "blurt it out a bit."

no use asking for a ref? )

sanyooooook:
is it useless to ask for a ref? )
I'd rather "blurt it out a bit."

Mischek:
I'd rather "blurt it out a bit."
Sure, sure.)