A newcomer asks! - page 8

Kino:
Well, if you do not use martingale, then limit the lot 0.01 and give the test compiled file, decompile on the current version of the terminal can not, and older versions of the terminal is not supported, but better still through the market.
Lot 0.01 and one per month =) Ridiculous. The buyer should see what he takes. " give me a compiled file for the test " - do not take into account the dll !!! Not a file but files !

Sayber:
Lot 0.01 and one per month =) Ridiculous. The buyer should see what he takes. " give me a compiled file for a test" - you don't take dll into account !!! Not a file but files !
What does it matter how many files, I meant don't give away the source code. But the best choice is the Market, thousands of people come there from all over the world, and you are greedy to give 20% for the service ...

"When a Product is sold and payment for it is received into the Seller's account, a 20% commission is automatically charged on the amount of the payment received." - That would be $200 from $1,000 - paying for the site, plus a deduction for transfers - leaving nothing left over. It's the most real and fair system of selling though! I'll give you a +.

Kino:
What difference does it make how many files, I meant not to give away the source code. But the best choice is the market, thousands of people from all over the world go there, and you are greedy to give 20% for the service ...
You have 1 ruble - give 20% of it. Do you think you can get 20 kopecks?

It's time to go home. I'll look into the subject tomorrow.

Sayber:
"When a Product is sold and payment for it is received into the Seller's account, a 20% commission is automatically charged on the amount of the payment received." - this would be $200 from $1,000 - paying for the site, and plus a deduction for transfers - leaving nothing behind. It's the most real and fair system of selling though! I give you a +.
Do not forget that on this site, thousands of people come, and their percentage increases every day!The community is growing! We already have 113000 Maybe this is your chance - and then you will not even think about paying for internet with VPS.

Sayber:
You have 1 ruble - give 20% of it away. Do you think you can get 20 kopecks? rhetorical question.

You have sold 5 goods and donated the 6th, or have you sold nothing which is better ?

P.S. Buyers won't be able to share copies, that's how the system works.

I am a beginner. I want to try trading with a robot in MQL5.

I have written a simple robot. It is good on tests. I ran a demo on my home computer and it worked fine. I made 1200 out of 1000 during one day ::)

I tried to rewrite mq5 and ex5 on VPSForex. I had them overwritten by the system and I have seen them in all required directories.

MT5 would not see them, neither in Editor nor in the terminal!

I tried it in Roboforex and Alpari. I have tried Roboforex and Alpari.

Maybe somebody has faced this problem?

SergeyEA:

I am a beginner. I want to try trading with a robot in MQL5.

I have written a simple robot. It is good on tests. I ran a demo on my home computer and it worked fine. I made 1200 out of 1000 during one day ::)

I tried to rewrite mq5 and ex5 on VPSForex. I had them overwritten by the system and I have seen them in all required directories.

MT5 would not see them, neither in Editor nor in the terminal!

I tried it in Roboforex and Alpari. I have tried Roboforex and Alpari.

Maybe somebody has faced this problem?

Maybe you should rewrite your post, it means no one has understood it!

i_logic:
Don't get in the way of selling the golden antelope.