A newcomer asks! - page 15

People, tell me, trust management, how realistic is it? $10,000 is not nothing!

GENA88:
People, tell me, trust management, how realistic is it? $10,000 is not change!
You earn it with your own labour/wisdom... and then decide for yourself whether it is small change or not...

artmedia70:
You earn it by your own labour/mind... and then decide for yourself whether it's petty or not...
I'm sure it's not, but I'd like some good advice.

GENA88:
It's not a small thing, but I'd like some good advice.
So what's the question, that's the answer. You want to give, you want to take. to give, to... drink it away... ...to put in your...

artmedia70:
So what's the question, that's the answer. You want to give, you want to take, ... to give, to... drink it away... to put your...
I want to give.

GENA88:
I want to give it to you.
There is no such thing here on the forum. There are Signals, there is Market and there is Work. If "give", then it's Signals (you sign up, you choose and you have the trades). If something else, it's not here.

newdigital:
This is not the case here on the forum. There are Signals, there is Market and there is Work. If "give", it's Signals (you sign up, you choose and you have a trade). If something else, it's not here.
I know that almost every brokerage company has it, and here you can learn something from experienced people.

Can you tell me a brokerage company on mt5 platform with more than 100 thousand traders, high rating and good reviews?

Sayber:
Can you tell me a DC on mt5 platform with more than 100 thousand traders, high rating and good reviews?
Replyed to me in my personal message.

I don't know how to contact the developers, so I'll ask here.

What's the problem with charts when you put indicators on them? During impulse scrolling the price chart disappears and the indices jump up and down. Today, on a day off, when quotes are standing, indicators are disappearing, the chart bounces back to some date (with disappearance of history on the right), then it returns to its place (Alpha's real account) and the load jumps from 15-20% to 100%. And I'm not doing anything - just looking at these funny pictures. What the hell is this jerk?