A newcomer asks! - page 5

Sayber:
not relevant (read it) - only transferring money to MQL5.community from a card and not back.
You haven't read it carefully! After the sale in Market, you withdraw money from MQL5.community to your card or somewhere else.

Sayber, have you read this article? "Tick Generation Algorithm in MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester".

You can start a new webmoney wallet, then transfer to qiwi or directly from here, and there you can create a virtual visa, or transfer to almost any bank account within two working days or exchange currency.

Sayber:
Not relevant (read it) - only transferring money to MQL5.community from your card and not back.

Just wait on the withdrawal. Figure out the strategy first. There is no such thing as a stable 500% a day. One day maybe, but not every day in the future.

Professional traders are praying for a 100% annual return, and here you have 500% a day.

Chances are you've fooled yourself, which is often the case with beginners. Get down to earth.

Scriptong:

Of course I do. 500% is no joke (or is it?)

With an EA like that, is $300 a pity (borrowing for three days or just taking a loan that you can pay off in five days)?

I think this is where the problem lies - there is no confidence in the strategy. You're welcome to offer it to others, but you're too scared to take the risk yourself.

If I had a 100% internet speed and the same connection, there would be no risk, but at 256KB, it's not realistic. (Internet is down)

sumkin75:

He's not a friend.

And yet the man has a card. The easiest way is to rent right now, while on the internet, a wpc. And run the robot on the centspace.

Have you seen the prices on the UPU?

Sayber:
Have you seen the prices of the UPU?
And how did you demo it ? and where are the reports of what you are trying to sell ?

Scriptong:

Just wait on the withdrawal. Figure out the strategy first. There is no such thing as a stable 500% a day. One day maybe, but not every day in the future.

Professional traders are praying for a 100% annual return, and here you have 500% a day.

Chances are you've fooled yourself, which is often the case with beginners. Get down to earth.

It all depends on the algorithm! Everyone has his own. Professional traders pray for 100% p.a., because they are not the creators! Those who create, do not pray.

Kino:
How do you demo test it and where are the reports of what you are trying to sell?
So before you sell you need to make a report on the demo? The question is how? What if the buyers think that I faked the report, then what?

Sayber:
So you have to make a demo report before you sell? The question is how? What if the buyers think I faked the report, then what?
Buyers then all the more so there will be no buyers.