A newcomer asks! - page 4

Sayber:
That's what I asked! The question is not how much it costs, but how to sell it and get the money on your card. Let's say I sold to you for $100, how could I transfer it to my card?
Read about withdrawal here

MQL5.community payment system

Платежная система MQL5.community
Платежная система MQL5.community
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Встроенные сервисы MQL5.community предлагают широкие возможности как разработчикам на MQL5, так и обычным трейдерам, не имеющим навыков программирования. Но эти возможности нельзя было бы реализовать без собственной безопасной платежной системы, которая обеспечивает удобную основу для денежных взаимоотношений между покупателями и продавцами. В этой статье мы расскажем на примерах как работает платежная система MQL5.community.

Scriptong:

Why even sell the chicken that lays the golden eggs?

Spend the money to get to a place with internet and a hotel (three working days). I'm guessing $300, maybe less. You put $100 in a trading account. In one day, you make $500 out of $100. On the second day, you make the next $2500 from the $500 you received. Day three, you make $12,500. You withdraw funds, repay expenses ($400) and go home with a profit of $12,100.

You also get yourself some Internet access for this money (enough for a small satellite station). Then you trade. In the very first week of work, you earn your first million, and you can calmly live out your life.

Happy end.

300$? Do you take me for a millionaire? If you think in dollars, then for me 100 is a lot of money, and 300 I will not say a word.

Scriptong:
Credits -> WMZ -> Moneychanger -> VISA of any bank in the world. And soon they promise to make direct withdrawals from here to the bank.

He needs it right now.

Don't you get it?

Scriptong:
Credits -> WMZ -> Exchanger -> VISA of any bank in the world. And soon they promise to make direct withdrawal from here to the bank.
WMZ certificate is needed as far as I understand, I am not very friendly with it.

Sayber:
That's what I asked! The question is not how much it costs and how to sell to get the money on the map. Let's say I sell to you for $ 100, how to transfer them to the card?

You check in here through the marketplace

Carefully read the terms and conditions of the market

In the case of a purchase you will be credited the equivalent of dollars - credits.

Your credits you will see in your profile in the CURRENCY section on the left side.

then transfer to your wallet webmoney, then to the map

Sayber:
300$? Do you take me for a millionaire? If you think in quid, then for me even 100 is a lot of money, and I'll shut up about 300.

Of course I do. 500% is no joke (or is it?)

With an EA like that, is $300 a pity (borrowing for three days or just taking a loan that you can pay off in five days)?

I think this is where the problem lies - there is no confidence in the strategy. You may offer it to others, but you are too scared to take the risk.

In short, a good boy, not a crook, just a dummy. Not punishable.

Mischek:

You check in here through the marketplace

Carefully read the terms and conditions of the market

In the case of a purchase you will be credited the equivalent of dollars - credits.

Your credits you will see in your profile in the CURRENCY section on the left side.

Then transfer to your wallet webmani , then on the map .

He is not friends.

But the man has a card. The easiest way to rent right now, while on the Internet, vpsku. And run the robot on the centspace.

server:
Read about withdrawal here

Payment system MQL5.community

Not relevant (read it) - only transferring money to MQL5.community from a card and not back.

sumkin75:

He's not a friend.

And yet the man has a card. The easiest way is to rent right now, while on the internet, a wpc. And run a robot on the cent.

He is probably not friendly due to his age, and there is no friendly wallet, the Internet is a problem.

It comes out deafness, childhood and a sincere desire to make an honest profit. There is no punishment at all. More like the opposite.