Championship all? :) - page 2

DMXX:

A rather dubious marketing ploy, by the way, given that MQL5 has never really caught on with the masses.

Make your own, not dubious, and all clients will be yours.

Norm, promoting a new language for MT4. You can do it :)

<br / translate="no">

It's not about netting it's quite tolerable, in Rumus for example. The point is that Metaquotes changed their profile. They don't make a trading terminal now. They do social networking, increase forum traffic, trade signals and anything else but the trading terminal:) And their clients are no longer DCs, but ordinary users. By the way, it's quite a dubious marketing ploy, considering that MQL5 hasn't gone among the masses.

Strong statement.... any arguments?

.... For my part I would like to point out that there are up to 5-6 updates in the terminal every month

And look at the community stats for the number of users on the wall....

Various "gurus" and business tycoons who know a lot about economic effects and services, as well as their expertise in marketing, and all their advice and advice ...................

We do not think, we know.)

DMXX:

It's not about netting it's quite tolerable, in Rumus for example. The point is that Metaquotes changed their profile. Now they don't make a trading terminal. They are doing social networking, increasing traffic to forums, trading signals and anything else but the trading terminal:) And their clients are no longer DCs, but ordinary users. By the way, quite a dubious marketing ploy, given that MQL5 hasn't gone among the masses.

Have you not noticed thelist of changes in the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds either?

They just prioritize what programmers need, the rest will wait for the rest.

Silent:

Just prioritise what programmers need, the rest can wait for the rest.

I really hope the MT developers don't think so. The MT4 and MT5 terminals are for traders, not for programmers. The programming in MQL4 and MQL5 by itself, without traders, is not needed. Like the entire IT industry can not exist without an application to any sphere of human activity. It is not painting or music. No one will just admire the code.

Scriptong:

I really hope the MT developers don't think so. MT4 and MT5 terminals are for traders, not programmers. Programming in MQL4 and MQL5, by itself, without traders, is of no use to anyone. Like the entire IT industry can not exist without an application to any sphere of human activity. It is not painting or music. No one will just admire the code.

++++ or they'll throw out the baby along with the dirty water....... and play a game of "find the bug" with each other ....

Scriptong:

I really hope the MT developers don't think so. MT4 and MT5 terminals are needed by traders, not programmers. Programming in MQL4 and MQL5, by itself, without traders, is of no use to anyone. Like the entire IT industry can not exist without an application to any sphere of human activity. It is not painting or music. No one will just admire the code.

A simple example: as long as MT5 exists, there is a problem with usability of chart - the price scale, set manually, is not manageable when scaling is on (including non-working arrows on the keyboard), object levels "stray"... in short, a complete bouquet.

Who cares about these problems? No technical ability to do it? I don't believe it.

When the trader(s) asked for trendlines, I had to start two threads in both forums, get through to the BOD, and only then MQ responded. Who broke through the problem? Programmers. They are sometimes heard.

Such is the case.

Silent:

A simple example: as long as MT5 has existed, there has been a problem with usability of the chart - the manual price scale does not hold, the chart is not manageable with scaling on (including keyboard arrows that do not work), object levels "stray"... in short, a complete bouquet.

Who cares about these problems? There's no technical way to do it? I don't believe it (c).

When the trader(s) asked for trendlines, I had to start two threads in both forums, get through to the BOD, and only then MQ responded. Who broke through the problem? Programmers. They are sometimes heard.

Such is the case.

Perhaps the point here is that the programmer understands the other programmer better?

In their turn, the programmers who write on demand, or are traders at the same time, are used to understanding both parties (traders and MQ). As a result, they serve as an interface between the two parties. As a result, there is an impression that MQ do what the programmers want.

as a programmer I understand Metaquotes. There are bugs everywhere, absolutely, it's just that most of the bugs are looked for internally by a special service. We are the testers in this case. This is both bad and good,