Championship all? :) - page 6

Vladon:

It's more likely to be a punt.

At the very least, it doesn't work automatically. Unless you dig it out manually and restore it. But with the switch to the new engine this will become pointless.

Renat:

Unfortunately, they will not appear for economic reasons.

And we have many alternative ways of development.

My point is this: there is a signals service, but it is quite difficult to understand it, there is a tab "contest" - why don't you arrange a long contest without bothering with support, on home accounts ?
Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

then it would not be algotrading, or rather not a battle of the robots, but a battle of signals.

Vladon:
Then we won't have algotrading, or rather, not a battle of robots, but a battle of signals.

Well, that's not bad either. Who knows what's better.

At least the crooks will die out sooner. Otherwise, the whole neighbourhood is overrun ... ))

papaklass:

A conversation between the deaf and the blind or vice versa.

Excuse me, but how is it the other way round?

Mischek:
Can you formulate two things you need the most, as a trader, that you do not have, but really need?

Dilling support.

Silent:

To clarify: not "fuck all", but: all - when I get around to it, but now - according to the list. The list is easy to follow in the topic on changes in builds.

Maybe I'm just in a hurry, but for me the terminal, first of all, is an opportunity to really trade. I have an idea to use mql5 and then rewrite it on mql4 in order to trade. We will wait.

Why don't we set up a contest ourselves?

We need an interface for the site, which ranks widgets of signals by balance

Rules of participation

Determine the prizes.

IvanIvanov:

Why don't we set up a contest ourselves?

We need an interface for the site, which ranks widgets of signals by balance

Rules of participation

Decide on the prizes.

Who will be the sponsor?

Vladon:

who will be the sponsor?

Bolkonsky

Mischek:
Bolkonsky

Well, that's fine then.

Point 1 in the rules, the Experts stay with the authors, without sending them to the sponsor or anyone else. :-)