Interesting topic for many: what's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 74

Roffild:

When I download the quotes from the broker's server the history on my computer and in the Clouds will be completely different!

I'm not posting about recent Fridays, but about the days in 2010-2012.

So, you can only trust the Cloud by deleting the folder "\bases\MetaQuotes-Demo\history\" before testing... and that's on the assumption that you won't find an agent with old history downloaded...

All history in the cloud necessarily goes through a synchronisation phase.

MetaQuotes:
All of the history in the cloud necessarily goes through a synchronization phase.

And what happens when the history for 2011 on my computer is out of date? The history in the cloud may be up-to-date with respect to the server, but with respect to the main computer?

After all, if the history on my computer is updated without warning, then all previous calculations are incorrect.

Renat:
The ticket has been raised again, we'll look into it.

When can we expect a decision on ticket #473685?

And can someone tell me, if it's not difficult, where I can keep track of the history of the ticket?

Thank you!

asmodeux:

When can we expect a decision on ticket #473685?

And can someone tell me, if it's not difficult, where I can keep track of the history of the ticket?

Thank you!

It's not your ticket. The ticket describes the outcome and the ticket is closed.

alexvd:

This is not your ticket. The ticket describes the result and the ticket is closed.

So I have to raise the same ticket myself to find out what eventually happened to the problem?

hrenfx:
Finally solve the problem of fake limiters in MT4! How is it possible not to fix it, when it was reported more than once through servicedesk and even provided a 100% option to reproduce the problem within 5 minutes - completely understandable, when there is such a preoccupation with more important things. I haven't seen such a mess with order tables in any retail platform - such a "tail chopping".
Can you please advise how to reproduce this glitch?

Will the changes only affect the mql4 language or the terminal as well? I personally like the tester in mql5, will there be one in mql4?

forexman77:
Will the changes only affect the mql4 language or the terminal as well? I personally like the tester in mql5, will there be one in mql4?

You can see the list of changes at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/146025.

Unfortunately, the tester will not be touched.

Что будет нового в MetaTrader 4 и MQL4 - большие изменения на подходе - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Что будет нового в MetaTrader 4 и MQL4 - большие изменения на подходе - MQL4 форум

Renat:

The list of changes can be found at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/146025.

Unfortunately, the tester will not be touched.

I see. Tell me, are the questions for newcomers in mql5 language asked only in mql5 forum or in mql4 forum? Where are more mql5 practitioners?

forexman77:

I see. Tell me, are the questions for newcomers in mql5 language asked only in mql5 forum or in mql4 forum? Where are more mql5 practitioners?

For MQL5, go here. For MQL4, you'd better go to Forum 4.
MQL4: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader
  • www.mql4.com
MQL4: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader