Interesting Video July 2013 - page 6

The stock market for beginners (part 2)

The second part of the course "The stock market for beginners". It describes general approaches to investing, gives the history of people's IPOs

The most famous mistakes of traders. Video from rcb

• the law of the crowd
  • deciding on transaction volumes
  • doubts in decision making

Six steps for successful trading

A short video (8 minutes), describing the typical steps of a trader:

• Positive morning mood
  • economic calendar
  • Close all programs (do not get distracted)
  • look through your charting system for signals
  • place positions on the market
  • close the terminal and tune in for a positive loss :)

Kamikaze traders. Averaging strategy.

• The averaging trading strategy:
  • the use of the strategy requires an initial calculation
  • Expectation of a trader moving in a certain direction
  • it is not a defensive strategy, but an attack strategy
  • high loss potential
  • strict discipline
  • not for beginners

=========

I should add for myself that I used similar strategy when I lost my first metatrader deposit :) It was either last century or the beginning of this century ... There was an election in Germany ... and the price did not give up even by 15 pips (pips equaled pips then) ... and the price went up like a rocket into space ... and it was a few days ... woah :)

It took me years to realise this strategy was invented for another trading software when Metatrader 3 wasn't even in the plans and it's called re-enter, and was originally used for asctrend and I spent a lot of energy and demo deposits to learn how to trade with this system which was invented a long time ago.

Kamikaze traders 2. Volatility trading part 1.

Volatility trading in the futures markets involves interesting and often very risky trading techniques. Very often traders use these techniques in short-term trading.

Kamikaze traders 2. Volatility trading part 2

TESTING AND OPTIMISING TRADING SYSTEMS

TRADER'S MISTAKES

Kamikaze traders 4: Account destruction

There is a lot of talk about following the rules of money management. See a real-life example of what happens when these rules are broken.

CFDs on Metatrader, and what the author says about the platform - you can't help but listen