USA Broker for Futures (NYMEX) and NYSE

I can't find any USA based broker that does both futures and USA Stocks and is compatible with MT5.

Any suggestions?

Gurji Chita: I can't find any USA based broker that does both futures and USA Stocks and is compatible with MT5.

Yes, they exist, but you will have to do your own research as it's against forum rules to suggest, recommend or discuss brokers specifically.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Yes, they exist, but you will have to do your own research as it's against forum rules to suggest, recommend or discuss brokers specifically.

Is there some sort of general listing with compatible USA brokers?  Every list that I have found seems to just be some sort of advertising or bias.

Gurji Chita #:

Is there some sort of general listing with compatible USA brokers?  Every list that I have found seems to just be some sort of advertising or bias.

There is no any list here.
There are some lists on some other websites (outside this forum).
Because any recommendation and any talking about brokers is prohibited on the forum.

----------------

There are something which may be interesting -

FIFO rules: post
FIFO thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/355248
FIFO status script:
My account is FIFO when people try to subsribe they get a message that i do not follow FIFO rules Please HELP
My account is FIFO when people try to subsribe they get a message that i do not follow FIFO rules Please HELP
  • www.mql5.com
Hi Donald, I'm trying to subscribe to your signal. I'm using a account but I am unable to subscribe due to FIFO rules...