[Trader's Handbook] Draft articles, "out of pocket" discussions - page 19

sanyooooook:

Why discuss algorithms on the forum of MT4/MT5 platform if these algorithms cannot be organized on these platforms?

We'll get something like a discussion of riding a race car on a cycling forum)

So why stick your head in the sand? Like ostriches.

If you do not develop an outlook, there will be stagnation.

It's like when the USSR was in power, foreigners would come and hail "what lucky people you are not to know how shitty your life is".

If algorithms that cannot be implemented on MT will become a trend, then MQ will have to think about new opportunities, as long as no one knows anything, there will be no demand.

ZZZI One has to understand that MQ is a business company, will see an unoccupied segment with a good return, will be implemented. So far, what we are talking about at the level of units. Someone understands something, but the masses are speechless.

sergeev:

Sasha, that's where you're wrong.

What are we here for? To properly program the grail.

Does mt4/5 really hold you back?

It's just business. nothing personal.

You must have misunderstood me or misunderstood, and I should have highlighted what I said: "As long as I read the forum, I keep becoming convinced that very few people are really working with a Level 2 tumbler".

The issue is that it's not a business and it's not personal. you can't discuss it here except in this thread and in the parallel thread (the exception is LIKBES, right?). There are very few people who would understand, which is exactly what is going on.

Urain:

So why head in the sand? Like ostriches.

Е

One more damn thing, I just answered the question of why people see (on this forum) that the tumbler Level 2 work units (as much as I read the forum, more and more convinced that in reality with a tumbler Level 2, work units).

Urain:

If the algorithms that cannot be implemented on MT will become a trend, then MQ will have to think about new possibilities, as long as no one knows anything, there will be no demand.

When these algorithms can be implemented on MT, they will no longer work)

sanyooooook:
When these algorithms can be implemented on MT, they will no longer work.)
So we won't be working with MT, Sergeev already said "just business, nothing personal".

sergeev:

What are we here for? To properly program the grail.

one for all? to whom?

The experience of a "seasoned" Forex trader is always interesting and useful, especially when you know how to create ATS.

Here in the general forum, in the "trader's guide...If i'm already familiar with them, then i don't know how to open them, and i can't trade with them. in this general forum, in the "trader's workbook" branch, i already noticed some different results, but now i'm not ready to get into other theories in real trading / no much time to do it now, I'm just gathering information for general understanding, defining my tactics with an eye to speculations at stock and commodity exchanges, to which brokers don't yet offer access from MT5. /I have not yet been offered access to MT5 on a large scale by brokers.

vspexp:

one for all? to whom?

it is always interesting and useful to have the experience of a "seasoned" forex trader, all the more so when you have the skills to create an ATS.

Here in the general forum, in the "trader's handbook..."If you want to get the traded at this level you have to ask a question, in this case the real trading robot should be able to ask a trader's opinion about it, I'm just gathering information for general understanding, defining my tactics with the aim to speculate on stock and commodity exchanges, to which brokers don't yet offer access from MT5. /I have not yet been offered access to MT5 on a large scale by brokers.

You have very good thoughts out loud :)

I am also pocketing information, but structured information, and not from boring professors, is always very interesting.

I don't know about the implementation, but it is possible to do some research on the topic, for example to collect the history of the market, to study (only real market, not demo).

ProstoTak:

By working with 3-6 lots and correctly visualising even what little you can get (superficially) out of the glass, you can make consistently good money.

Really? With a glass of one and a half in a good old case points? In which the same volumes can be counted several times and which it is unclear how they are constructed?

ProstoTak:

If people dealt with the problem of studying the microstructure of the volumes flow, we would have discussed very simple ideas (for which even a mathematical education is not needed) lying on the surface and is much better in quality than any indicators that analyze various candlesticks. And in my opinion, the spot volumes at Level 2 will outperform the futures analysis of MarketDelta.

There is no point in discussing the real working things here. The inefficiencies specific to L2 do exist, but there is such a competition for them that even with direct access only a small fraction of what is desired is caught.

Urain:

..., like collecting the history of a tumblr, to study (just the real tumblr, not the demo.)

), are you kidding?

maybe you mean the history of trades?