[Trader's Handbook] Draft articles, "out of pocket" discussions - page 18

vspexp:
what kind of reaction are you expecting? many fundamental concepts were deposited in the early days of Forex, but to rebuild your brain at once .... You need different examples, practice, money and time to consolidate, maybe that's not enough for a massive brainwashing. And about the "stupid mt%" where to look? Of course this is a forum about MT5 programming, but I'm more interested in "nuances" of trading and TS, so I have to read some related branches... If i've learned something about the basic theory of trading, i'll try to find out how to do it, and what i've read about it. Although in a lot of posts something is caught, but the purpose of the lykbez is still unclear. imho.
I have written to you in a private message.

hrenfx:

... a million percent, .... Breaking the pattern en masse.

and how do you get a million dollars out of the DC?

vspexp:
but how do you get a million dollars out of the DC?
Earn it first. You can ask questions later.

Why do you need to say that?

I don't know if there are those who have earned it, but at such percentages as hrenfx says he has earned it and the question was addressed to him, and it's not about millions, maybe even a bit smaller amounts, but nevertheless one should not forget how trading should end, especially when they start rebuilding my usual way of thinking.

vspexp:

Why do you need to say that?

I don't knowif there are those who have earned it, but at such percentages as hrenfx's he earned it and the question was addressed to him, and it's not about millions, maybe even a bit smaller amounts, but nevertheless one should not forget how trading should end, especially when they start rebuilding my usual way of thinking.

There was a branch like this onhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum 31.03.2012 "Who are they, the people who made millions in Forex trading?", it didn't last long until 01.04.2012 (13 pages) - because it was deleted... .
MQL4: форум по механическим торговым системам и тестированию стратегий
  • www.mql5.com
MQL4: форум по механическим торговым системам и тестированию стратегий

(thought aloud)

As much as I read the forum, I am becoming more and more convinced that only a few people really work with the Level 2 glass. There is a feeling that people can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

If most people were engaged in the study of the microstructure of the flow of volumes, they would discuss very simple ideas (for which even a mathematical education is not needed), lying on the surface and is of much better quality than any indicators that analyze various kinds of candlesticks. And in my opinion, spot volumes in Level 2 will outperform futures analysis of the same MarketDelta.

By working with 3-6 lots and properly visualizing even a little that can be deduced (superficially) from the dialer, you can steadily make good money.

In general, there are only consumers who need everything on a silver platter. Tell them what is effective, show them in pictures, plus monitoring and only then will someone dig something in this area. Isn't it too much?

ProstoTak:

(thought aloud)

As much as I read the forum, I am becoming more and more convinced that only a few people really work with the Level 2 glass. There is a feeling that people can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

If most people were engaged in the study of the microstructure of the flow of volumes, they would discuss very simple ideas (for which even a mathematical education is not needed), lying on the surface and is of much better quality than any indicators that analyze various kinds of candlesticks. And in my opinion, spot volumes in Level 2 will outperform futures analysis of the same MarketDelta.

By working with 3-6 lots and properly visualizing even a little that can be deduced (superficially) from the dialer, you can steadily make good money.

In general, there are only consumers who need everything on a silver platter. Tell them what is effective, show them in pictures, plus monitoring and only THEN someone will dig something in this area. Isn't it too much?

MT4 and MT5 are so screwed up that what you're talking about cannot be done with them.)

I don't know how to do it and I'm not sure what to do about it.)

sanyooooook:

But since this is a MT forum, the discussion of other platforms is taboo, so it turns out that you don't see anything good here.)

What do platforms have to do with technology and algorithms?

Spot volumes at Level 2 will outperform futures in terms of quality of analysis

you can make good money consistently by visualising it correctly

this is what should be considered.

If you draw them with a compass on a drawing board, they will help you make a good profit.

sergeev:

What do platforms have to do with technology and algorithms?

Why discuss algorithms on the forum of MT4/MT5 platforms if you can't organize these algorithms on these platforms?

you'll get something like a discussion of riding a race car on a bicycle forum)

sanyooooook:

Why discuss algorithms on the forum of MT4/MT5 platforms if you can't organize these algorithms on these platforms?

You'll get something like a discussion of riding a racing car on a bicycle forum)

Sanya, you're wrong there.

What have we gathered here for? To program the right grail.

Is MT4/5 really holding you back?

It's just business. nothing personal.