[Trader's Handbook] Draft articles, "out of pocket" discussions - page 17

m.butya:

Why would a man want to join the army if he's not a dunce? And a dunce can't suddenly transform so much. Something doesn't quite add up...

The army is voluntary: you can go if you don't want to.)

ZS: if it's no secret in what place the pattern broke? )

sanyooooook:

The army is voluntary: you can go if you don't want to.)

ZS: if it is no secret where the pattern broke? )

Since when? It is less than a month's wages for a factory worker. If a young man goes to university after school or gets a part-time job, he can solve this problem on his own. Has petty corruption been abolished?

One can go into the army only on one's own free will, but why do that in one's right mind?

So, since you ended up in the army, you are not too bright. But how can a person who is not too bright suddenly become bright? Judging by hrenfx's posts he can think like a minimum. That doesn't sit well with claims of a military background and lack of education. That is where the pattern breaks down. But I do not believe it, I think he is joking.

I bet you $100 that he's a quantum. I mean HE is quant(econometrics, maths, physics, AI etc) but it doesn't limit him, which is rare. He's probably just showing off to make everyone think he's some kind of nugget genius!

m.butya:

Since when? To get away with less than a month's wages of a factory worker. If a young man goes to university after school or gets a part-time job, he can solve the problem on his own without any problems. Has petty corruption been abolished?

Not long ago. Before, if you are not a sissy and not a faggot or sick (plus a few other things), you join the army.

m.butya:

So you can only go to the army if you want to, but why do it in your right mind?

So, since you ended up in the army, you are not too bright. But how can a person who is not too bright suddenly become bright? Judging by hrenfx's posts he can think like a minimum. That doesn't sit well with claims of a military background and lack of education. There's a pattern here. But I don't believe it, I think he's joking.

I guess you weren't in the army.)

Everybody's got their reasons.

m.butya:

I'll bet you $100 he's a quantum. I mean HE is quant(econometrics, maths, physics, AI, etc) but it doesn't limit him, which is rare. He's probably making a big deal out of it to make everyone think he's some kind of nugget genius!

he recently made a discovery and it's now in his head, therefore the excessive emotion caused by this discovery has spilled over into this and a parallel thread(my opinion).

sanyooooook:

Not since a long time ago. And before that, if you're not a pussy or a faggot or sick (+ a few other things) you go to the army.

You've never been in the army.)

everyone has their reasons

I really wasn't in the army. But I was in the same places, thank God, not at a young age.

I'm taking a break from writing posts while I rethink all my trading activity.

There is no enthusiasm or mood to continue yet.

hrenfx:

I'm taking a break from writing posts while I rethink all my trading activities.

yet the systematisation and writing of posts has not been in vain for you?

Stupid million percentages, interviews, crafts and piles of posts all do nothing to motivate most people to engage in liquor education.

Perhaps it's time for the heavy artillery of motivation. Break the pattern en masse.

hrenfx:

Perhaps it is time for the heavy artillery of motivation. Break the pattern en masse.

wow :) it's not going to happen yet.

hrenfx:

Stupid million percentages, interviews, crafts and piles of posts all do nothing to motivate most people to engage in liquor.

what kind of reaction are you expecting? many fundamental concepts were postponed in the early days of Forex, but to rebuild your brain at once .... you need different examples, practice, money and time to consolidate, maybe it is not enough for a massive brainwashing. And about the "stupid mt%" where to look? Of course this is a forum about MT5 programming, but I'm more interested in "nuances" of trading and TS, so I have to read some related branches... If i've learned something about the basic theory of trading, i'll try to find out how to do it, and what i've read about it. Although in a lot of posts something is caught, but the purpose of the lykbez is still unclear. imho.