[Trader's Handbook] Draft articles, "out of pocket" discussions - page 11

hrenfx:

I'm seeing the opposite effect of my writing - more mush in my head.

I have no idea how to twist myself to get an understanding. It looks like it's going to be useless.

Great writing! You have no idea how useful it is for beginners, and most likely not only for them.

Thanks a lot to you and sergeev !

The time will come and I will start to ask questions here in the thread, just for now I have such questions (like where is the spread stored in the history), which piss many people off and I understand why, I myself would not bother answering such basics.

That's why I'm keeping quiet in my novice branch and keeping my head down for now.

You know, you are very much appreciated!

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Traders Guide: Orders, Prices, Deposits, Funds, Currencies

hrenfx, 2013.05.30 11:28

Square-forming exchange algorithm

Of course, there are sometimes out-of-the-box moments in exchange algorithms when information about your order goes to, for example, the MM algorithm before it enters the slider. And it acts in advance (ahead of time) in a simple way so that you will not receive a positive slippage from the limiter at a price worse than the current one, and take it away in the form of a net profit. This is some technical insider, which of course is bought, i.e. it has quite a clear price tag (money rules). Do not forget the main goal of any algorithm - money. So there should be nothing surprising here - the truth of life.

And where else are the exchangers on which front running is allowed? Although, if you take the kitchens with their own kitchen ECN\STP ("there is no commision" - A...:)), then this may well take place. But in the civilized world, they say, they can put you in jail for it...
Front running - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Front running - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  • en.wikipedia.org
Front running is the illegal practice of a stockbroker executing orders on a security for its own account while taking advantage of advance knowledge of pending orders from its customers. When orders previously submitted by its customers will predictably affect the price of the security, purchasing first for its own account gives the broker an...

It is a world of money, sometimes big money. It is naive to think that everyone is equal before the law.

Urain:

Правильный посыл, но не правильный вывод.

ДЦ конечно меньше тратит на усовершенствование своих алгоритмов, но вы в полной его власти. ДЦ может тупо не вывести вам деньги и вообще переписать всю статистику ваших торгов.

В ECN вы воюете против врагов на равных, ни вы не властны над ними, ни они над вами.

И если уж на ECN счёте нарисовалась прибыль, то будьте уверены это уже ваши деньги, чего не скажешь о прибыли на вашем счёте в ДЦ (вашими они станут только когда вы выведите их на свой счёт в банк).

hrenfx:
It's a world of money, sometimes big money. It is naive to believe that everyone is equal before the law.
I get the impression that forex algotraders are lawyers in disguise, while I naively wanted to talk about programming on a programmers forum...(
For example about MM algorithms, as far as I understand, in the interpretation of MT platform, these are server plugins. Take a specific plugin - AntiScalper.dll and discuss, or is this a taboo topic?

revers45:
I get the impression that forex algotraders are lawyers in disguise, while I naively wanted to talk about programming in the programmers forum...(
For example about MM algorithms, as far as I understand, in the interpretation of MT platform, these are server plugins. Take a specific plugin - AntiScalper.dll and discuss, or is it a taboo topic?
Quite interesting. These are server-side developments. There needs to be a separate topic here altogether.

4elendger:
Quite interesting. It's a development for the server part. This needs a separate topic altogether.

Yeah, and in a closed section.

revers45:
Wanted to talk about programming...
For example about MM algorithms, or is this a taboo subject?

no. the topic as I left it from your post is not inherently taboo.

but here it is

server plugins. Take a specific plugin - AntiScalper.dll and discuss

forbidden.

hrenfx:

What the fuck is AntiScalper.dll, what server technology?! You are talking nonsense. You are being told about FOREX, but you want to discuss some backwater town. You are comparing your ass to your finger.

I will definitely tell you about a specific MM-algorithm. The presentation of the material should be at least somewhat consistent. I have more or less built such a pitch.

But the moronic and idiotic posts discourage me from writing anything at all.

Dogs bark and the caravan moves, never mind.

Those who are silent are much more attentive to what you write.

If you need likes, you can re-login the entire boffo community again.

I personally have read everything and, moreover, have searched the internet for every question.

So the topic is in the resonance.

You just don't want to soil the forum when you have nothing to say.

Therefore, many people simply read, and besides the theme will remain on the forum and it will be read after years, and barking in the comments will drown in a week (by the way so Sergeev and started a topic for discussion, so as not to pollute the main base).

papaklass:

I wonder what is forbidden about it?

I'll repeat it again.

You can - talk about programming, MM algorithms, code examples taken from public sources(without comparing terminals and brokers) - as much as you like.

you cannot - discuss the source code of intellectual property, which has a separate(/or paid) licence - this is forbidden for you, because you do not have a licence to use this property.

Urain:

Those who don't say anything are much more careful about what you write.

+