Interesting Video May 2013 - page 8

A breakout trading system for beginners

The author believes that using this strategy you can make good money in the Forex market, spending only 10-15 minutes a day in front of your computer. Actually, as I remember, CodeBase has an indicator that draws it all - i-ParamonWorkTime.

Trend Reversal forex strategy

The author believes it is a multi-currency simple and non-syndicated forex strategy

BoliBands & Envelope forex strategy

This is another manual trading strategy, for EURUSD H1. The Bollinger Bands indicator and the Envelopes indicator are standard indicators in Metatrader 5.

System setup:

• Open the EURUSD hourly chart
  • Attach Bollinger Bands indicator with settings: shift 6, shift 0 and apply to Weighted
  • Attach Envelopes indicator with settings: regiode 8, shift 0, method Linear Weighted, apply to Median Price, deviation 0.1, and increase line thickness for greater visualization.
  • Parabolic SAR indicator with settings: step 0.14, maximum 0.2

You should get something like this:

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EURUSD, H1, 2013.05.29

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

strategy

EURUSD, H1, 2013.05.29, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EURUSD, H1, 2013.05.29

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

example

EURUSD, H1, 2013.05.29, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Rules for opening positions - see video:

The "Smooth Move" forex strategy

As I understand it, it's trading inside a channel. the rest is clear from the video.

Fibonacci levels

This video describes in detail how to draw Fibonacci lines correctly using Metatrader tools, how to add or delete important Fibonacci levels, the colour of levels and the colour of text.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов - Документация по MQL5

The forex strategy "4 lines with two filters". The following indicators are used

• 4 indicators Moving Average (first as EMA with period 18; second as Linear Weighted with period 72; third as Linear Weighted with period 144 and fourth as Linear Weighted with period 288)
  • Indicator Stochastic with parameters (8,3,5) and levels 15, 50, 85
  • AC (Accelerator Oscillator) indicator
  • Fractals

All indicators are standard indicators in Metatrader 5

SPOT and SWOT in forex

Introductory video from rbc (the video is not of very good quality, but gives a general introduction to the topic of conversation).

Обычно на финансовом рынке используются так называемые даты валютирования сегодня, когда расчёты производятся в день заключения сделки. СПОТ и СВОТ на Форекс

Forex strategy "Algorithm 4 points".

First of all, install on the chart forex indicator - ZigZag (12,5,3), if you want to be guided by the formation of the maximums and minimums it. The author warns right away that the strategy is risky enough

Features of switching from FX/CFD to futures (webinar, 1 hour 50 minutes).

• How much leverage do I use in futures?
  • Do I pay "spread" and "swap"?
  • Is there slippage?
  • Can I trade with fractional lots?
  • When currencies are traded on CME, which are the most liquid pairs?
  • Is trading based on the news successful?
  • Whose orders do I see in my money market?
  • Is there a limit to the number of limit orders?
  • How close can I place a stop loss?
  • What data will be available to me from the exchange?
  • Is my money in my brokerage account protected?
  • Are there any withdrawal problems?
  • As a manager, can I trade all of my clients' accounts at the same time?
  • Are there PAMM accounts on futures?

Alexander Gerchik Conference 02.05.2013

The conference consists of two parts.
In the first part, Alexander Gerchik talks about trader's statistics, what you need it for and what you should pay attention to when analysing.
The second part covers the realities of today's market, why it has become more difficult to make money on the market than before, what are the reasons behind it, and when we should finally expect improvement of the situation on the market.