Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 11

gdtt:

Yay, there's a picture, and the pictures are from the video.

Waiting for the remorse, the pounding against the wall and the posts refuting what I said.

(man) is it okay that they're in different venues? )

sanyooooook:
(Does it matter that they're in different venues? )
There was no agreement about that, I suspected it, but I wasn't sure.

gdtt:
and there was no agreement on that, i suspected of course, but i wasn't sure.

no wonder most traders are in the red, some after a few years of algotrading wonder "how is the price formed after all?", others argue that bid and ask can be at the same price.

i have no choice but to bang my head against the wall

which i will do, only let that wall be around NSDQ and my head around EDGX.

sanyooooook:

It is no wonder that most traders are in the red, some after several years of algotrading wonder "how is the price formed after all?", others claim that a bid and an ask can be the same price.

Unfortunately, apart from the humanitarian explanations, either read or recounted from books, I have not come across anything.

I have no other choice but to bang my head against the wall.

which I will do, only let that wall be around NSDQ and my head around EDGX.

Roughly speaking, this is an exchange darkpool - technically a full analogue of a FOREX aggregator without a prime chart.

Therefore, not only zero spreads are possible, but also negative spreads, of which, for example, there are relatively many on FOREX. And most importantly, which is quite realistic to trade regardless of where the head and wall are.

C-4:

1. On the first question, I can say that there are platforms not for open use where everything you say is there (like ticks, screenshots of the stack). For example, I have such a platform at work. It runs on enterprise scale server, which requires special modes for power supply, for example in a regular business centre, it will not put.

2. I agree, I agree.

p.s. And please do not point at my alleged "experience". I've never been involved in the ticks, did not build a system on the glass - all this is not my area of interest. But I can say that what you are dreaming about is not a panacea for trader. And the message that "if I had information about this and that - I would be a profitable trader" is not correct.

That's a funny "p.s." where did you come up with that... but whatever.

gdtt:
i did not think so, of course i suspected it, but i was not sure

Gggg. That's a good one. What makes it all the more ridiculous is thatyou have to be either a dodgy dodger or an outright dunceto pull that off.

hrenfx:

Roughly speaking, this is an exchange darkpool - from the technical point of view, it is a full analogue of FOREX-aggregator without prime-scheme.

Therefore, not only zero spreads are possible, but also negative spreads, of which, for example, there are relatively many on FOREX.

Not an entirely valid comparison with a darkpool, of course. But there are systems that make a profit on this difference between sites + additional fees for adding liquidity, fact.

vtb24:

Have you heard anything about the options?

We will, we have already done the preparatory work.

hrenfx:

Unfortunately, apart from humanitarian explanations read out or retold from books, I have not come across anything.

That's the beauty of it. No one knows anything, but they all pile in like sheep to the slaughterhouse,

pardon the crude comparison, but for the most part it's true.

ZS: if you take away the credit for shorts, it'll all come down to a trivial pyramid scheme:

you don't get out until you agree to sell it for less than you bought it or you find someone who will buy what you bought for more than you bought it for.

Renat:
We will do it, we have already done the preparatory work.

Renat, could you please tell me why the real volumes on the same TF of the same instrument may differ between QuickBooks and MT? Every day I notice small deviations. What may be the reason?

Here is an example today - 18:42, MT5 - 3267, QUIK - 3270.

The deviations accumulate even more during the day.

(broker opening, real account)

MT5

Yep. Abarjaka with a glass!)))

And in general, for those who need it, you could make a quotation feed. For example with a subscription like for tumblers. It wouldn't be such a burden, I think.

There is also such a way of online solution:

book_med=(best_ask+best_bid) /2;
if (last > book_med) { last_direct = buy;}
if (last < book_med) { last_direct = sell;}

PS. RTS is a shame...