Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 20

Zeleniy:
You can't even open a demo account for nothing, you have to be interviewed =)
But there is one EURRUB instrument available under it.

kond777:

Gentlemen developers!

I am a client of Otkritie who is also trying to work via MT5. In this connection, I ask you to answer, is it supposed to calculate GO correctly in your trading terminal?

Moscow Exchange provides CS benefits when working on inter-month spreads for many instruments. For example buying a RTS 9.13 futures and selling an RTS 12.13 futures, they take only one - larger SE, and in MT5 they are added, thus diverting (blocking) trader's money, which leads to inefficiencies in arbitrage transactions. I would like to draw your attention that GO in KVIK is calculated correctly. are there plans to remove this error in MT5 and allow traders to work on those terms which are regulated by the exchange http://rts.micex.ru/s206?

Thank you for your feedback.

Gentlemen Admins!

Does anyone of you guys look through messages at all? There is a feeling of abandonment. Please answer my question!

kond777:

Gentlemen Admins!

Do any of you even look at the posts? There is a feeling of abandonment. Please answer my question!

What's the problem there? I was just getting GO values and there was no problem. What's the difference there? And in the profile there is an application to servicedesk you kind of there, but the result will probably have to wait for you all the same.
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

zfs:
What's the problem there? I've just been getting GO values and haven't had any problems. What's the difference there? And in your profile there is a servicedesk application for you, but you may have to wait for the result.
I think I've described the problem in detail. What exactly is not clear in my letter?

kond777:
I think I have outlined the problem in enough detail. What exactly is not clear in my letter?

I'm painting the picture from the other side:

MetaQuotes Software Corp™ is having a huge rush related to the upcoming MT4 terminal upgrade.

Therefore, all the requests to Service Desk are processed on the leftover principle. The questions on the forum - on the residual principle.

Hence, the feeling of abandonment that upsets you so much...

Are you going to complain to Sportlotto?

kond777:
I think I have outlined the problem in enough detail. What exactly was not clear in my letter?
I just wanted to understand why the CS should be calculated (set) differently and it is not clear why the trading conditions of the Moscow Exchange should be mandatorily provided to you? Or maybe it is just the broker's trading conditions for you?

MetaDriver:

Let me paint the picture from the other side:

MetaQuotes Software Corp™ is having serious troubles with the upcoming MT4 terminal upgrade.

Therefore, all the requests to Service Desk are processed on the leftover principle. The questions on the forum - on the residual principle.

Hence, the feeling of abandonment that upsets you so much...

Are you going to complain to Sportlotto?

Judging by the picture, you are the same age as my daughter, so if you have no understanding of the chain of command when dealing with customers, have some respect for someone who is considerably older than you. Please answer the questions on the merits without the elements of rudeness! If you think it is possible for you to communicate in epistolary genre and with other people, then I am not surprised that you do not have enough time. In any case, my question was asked a week ago, which I believe is enough time to find the time to answer it.

zfs:
I just wanted to understand why the GO should be calculated (set) differently and it is unclear why the trading conditions of the Moscow Exchange should be obligatory for you? Or maybe it is just the broker's trading conditions for you?

The account I have with Otkritie Broker is simultaneously connected to both KVIC and MT5. Moreover, as a client of Otkritie, first of all I contacted him, in his turn the technical support person confirmed that the calculation of the SE in MT5 takes place without taking into account the benefits of inter-month spreads and suggested me to focus on the SE designated in the KVIK for this trading account. But, this is not acceptable for me, because I make deals via MT5 and it blocks them due to insufficient funds in the account.

Документация по MQL5: Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

kond777:

Judging by the picture, you are the same age as my daughter, so if you have no understanding of the chain of command when dealing with customers, have some respect for someone who is considerably older than you. Please answer the questions on the merits without the elements of rudeness! If you think it is possible for you to communicate in epistolary genre and with other people, then I am not surprised that you do not have enough time. In any case, my question was asked a week ago and I believe that's enough time to find the time to answer it.

You've got me confused with someone else. I'm a customer like you.

But just in case, I ran to read the chain of command manual...

kond777:

The account I have with Otkritie Broker is simultaneously connected to both KVIC and MT5. Moreover, as a client of Otkritie, first of all I contacted him, in his turn the technical support person confirmed that the calculation of the SE in MT5 takes place without taking into account the benefits of inter-month spreads and suggested me to focus on the SE designated in the KVIK for this trading account. But, this is not acceptable for me, because I enter into transactions through MT5, and it blocks them due to insufficient funds in the account.

I see. I don't see it on your link. Have you made a request to servicedesk? You can refer to it on the forum since you are raising this issue keenly.