Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 10

OpenBroker:
A. In fact, what is needed is the functionality to build a graph according to the parameters available in MarketWatch. We need to ask the developers how difficult/impossible this is to implement.
Wouldn't be bad. A lot of additional information can be analyzed. That's what the quickie is good for.

Dear C-4, as an experienced person, would you mind answering my couple of questions that I asked you back on page 6 (sixth)?

I see they were either ignored or not noticed.

Heroix:

Dear C-4, as an experienced person, would you mind answering my couple of questions that I asked you back on page 6 (sixth)?

I see they were either ignored or not noticed.

1. Regarding the first question, I can say that there are platforms not for open use, where everything you say is there (like ticks, screenshots of the cup). For example, I have such platform at my workplace. It runs on enterprise scale server, which requires special modes for power supply, for example in a regular business centre, it will not put.

2. I agree, I agree.

p.s. And please do not point at my alleged "experience". I've never been involved in the ticks, did not build a system on the glass - all this is not my area of interest. But I can say that what you are dreaming about is not a panacea for trader. And the message that "if I had information about this and that - I would be a profitable trader" is not correct.

I don't have any experience in trading, so excuse me for asking silly questions...
Can I work on the exchange via MT5? How? Through some broker, too? Are there any brokers who are not from Russia? I am not for Russian nationals but for EU citizens.
I do not have any brokers who are not from Russia, but from the European Union.

G001:
I don't have any experience in trading, so excuse me for asking silly questions...
Can I work on the exchange via MT5? How? Through some broker, too? Are there any brokers who are not from Russia? I am not for Russian nationals but for EU citizens.
I do not have any brokers who are not from Russia, but from the European Union.
It's harder for non-citizens. Income tax is different there. Call Otkritie and they'll get back to you with advice.

Renat2013.03.25 16:21

The other day I restored my old working account at Otkritie from 2004, closed a longstanding Sberbank position in the plus, and then connected a MetaTrader 5 account.

The other day I switched to "stakes" tab in Quicks and sadly closed empty stakes on Yukos and Rao (

Minutes of all trades. The fact is that the disappearing type of trader who needs it "happens to be in one person" with his commissions pays for

It is quite possible to make an option like in Quicksilver. By default all trades are banned. If necessary, the broker

can allow receiving the protocol for single clients.

If you do not want - we will not insist. If it is very necessary, the trader can watch this protocol separately in the same Quik.

Have you heard anything about options?

vtb24: If necessary, the trader can look up this protocol separately in the same Quik.
And trade through MT5? :) = A line like this, not for an answer. =

OpenBroker:
about gluing. We have already added gluing, but a bug was found. Hopefully this week, deadline for next week we will put gluing on the battle servers.
Well it will already be above all praise! Of course it will go as a separate tool? Will it be suitable for testing?

sanderz:
Well, that's going to be over the top! Will it come as a separate tool? Will it be suitable for testing?
It will definitely come with a separate tool like Si Splice. But we don't have a ready mechanism to give you the whole story on this futures. As soon as we will be able to convert all deals in past futures (tentatively since 2008) into the format understandable for MT 5, we will immediately put it into Splice. As for testing - this is still a question for me. At first glance, I don't see any problems with it.

Mischek:
Do you know how long we are going to wait?

Yay, there's a picture, and the pictures are from the video.

I'm waiting for remorse, banging on the wall and posts refuting what I said.