Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 7

so what are we talking about, people? )

bid and ask are two opposites, if they are equal to each other then a trade goes through, it will show up in the tvs, you will never see a bid and a buy at the same price in the tvs.

gdtt:
And if I give you a picture from the terminal, such as the one I posted above, only there the bid is equal to the ask, promise to write a post like this: "the ask can be equal to the bid". You don't have to write 999 times, one is enough.
The only thing that would be in the tumbler, otherwise it's not an offer and buy, but a done deal.

sanyooooook:
Only that it would be in the glass, otherwise it is not an offer and buy, but a done deal

I have not seen whether they are equal or not. I am not sure if it is even in my platform. The exchanges will open, I will look, but if I post a picture of the cup, please do not say that it is not the same, wrong cup. For my part, I promise not to photoshop it!

gdtt:

I have not seen whether they are equal or not. I am not sure if it is even in my platform. The exchanges will open, I will look, but if I post a picture of the cup, please do not say that it is not the same, wrong cup. For my part I promise not to photoshop!

here you go, there is a seller for three rubles and there is a buyer for three rubles, and they will and their bids will be in the glass as fools resent each other, I will not buy from you and I will not sell you ) for the same price?

Such bids overlap immediately and are not visible in the tumbler.

sanyooooook:

so what are we talking about, people? )

bid and ask are two opposites, if they are equal to each other then a trade goes through, it will show up in the tvs, you will never see a bid and a buy at the same price in the tvs.

Imagine there is a best buy price at say 159,990 and a best sell price at 160,010. Then from the buy side comes a new limiter at 160,000. It now gives the best price. At the same moment a new limiter from the sell side comes in at the same price of 160,000. Supply and demand have come together and the first two bids are waiting their turn. The transaction does not take place immediately; it takes some time for the bids to anihilate, at which point the new buy and sell limiters join the price of 160,000. At such moments, the spread will close to zero and the moment may last several seconds, then the spread will diverge, but then it may come back to zero again. Such moments are indicative of maximum market liquidity and often last for several hours in total.

gdtt:

Sometimes there are situations when an asc is equal to a bid, it happens when the stock is very liquid, it is rare that this happens, probably at those moments both selling and buying are at the same price. But such a situation lasts for only several minutes. Again, what do we get out of it? Well, only that you can make a deal from the market, you will not lose anything, and it is unlikely, because it all happens very quickly and does not last long.

It is only on this forum that they can write such a thing ))))

C-4:
Imagine there is a best buy price of say 159,990 and a best sell price of 160,010. Then a new limiter comes in on the buy side at 160,000. It now gives the best price. At the same moment, a new limiter from the sell side comes in at the same price of 160,000. Supply and demand have come together and the first two bids are waiting their turn. The transaction does not take place immediately; it takes some time for the bids to anihilate, at which point the new buy and sell limiters join the price of 160,000. At such moments, the spread converges to zero.
If you want to print this moment in the glass, so that the offer and the buy are at the same price I'm ready to go and hit the wall.)

sanyooooook:
capture this moment in the glass so that both the offer and the purchase are at the same price
gdtt has volunteered. Let's wait for the picture!

C-4:
Do you know how long we have to wait?

C-4:
I'm looking forward to it too, but I won't have time to take a picture, I'll have to make a movie.