Developers.Time format in the MT5 terminal - page 3

Renat:
We have a field of real milliseconds in orders, we can give it out in MQL5.
This is a good suggestion :)

papaklass:

What is the point of analysing ticks with millisecond history if you can't use it in MT5. What will you bind to, there are no milliseconds in MT5.

In this situation, having an asynchronous function looks like a half-hearted solution. On the one hand, it is designed for high-speed trading, but on the other hand, we cannot systematize the data necessary for high-speed trading, you cannot bind to milliseconds, they simply do not exist.

Well, this is a very one-sided understanding of the usefulness of milliseconds. I repeat, it is almost impossible to find multicurrency market patterns without a tick millisecond history.

I research the market using my own methods, which have nothing to do with the meta. I use MT4 only as a trading API. My battle Expert Advisors don't even run in the Strategy Tester. They represent a looped MQL4 distortion.

P.S. As an example, there is no LowAsk data in the meta. For a channel scalper, this is super-important data. Some gather tick history directly in realtime on the meta (albeit sometimes with skips), and analyze the extracted LowAsk. I.e. it is realistic to trade through the meta in real time with certain caveats. That's the big challenge for research there.

P.P.S. No one prevents to collect ticks in meta with milliseconds (through emulation with GetTickCount). It's very easy. The only question is, should it be?

stringo:

So this. Tell me how milliseconds "help you fell trees"? (ц)

You ask, you ask, and no one says a word.

I recently came across a simple indicator for calculating speed, the number of ticks per second.

Calculated by: "number of ticks(10)/(time difference between last tick and first tick)"

Seconds are not enough, with milliseconds trees will fall more accurately :)

Swan:

A simple indicator came across recently - calculating speed, number of ticks per second.

Calculated by: "number of ticks(10)/(time difference between last tick and first tick)".

Seconds are not enough, with milliseconds trees will fall more accurately :)

Holy crap. Why so complicated?

Minute tick_volume for calculations is not enough?

stringo:

That's a load of crap. Why so complicated?

A one-minute tick_volume for calculations isn't enough?

It's obvious that both you and Renat and, it seems, all your team have little understanding of the trading needs of a small class of inquisitive people.

Returning to your question, it does not work. It doesn't roll at all. But GetTickCount completely solves this simple problem. Milliseconds have nothing to do with it.

stringo:

A one-minute tick_volume for calculations isn't enough?

It seems to calculate ticks/sec for the last 10 ticks.

No, seriously, someone explain to me the algorithm of actions using m.s. for useful market analysis, which in turn will lead to profitable trading ... (any example on the "fingers")

stringo:

A one-minute tick_volume for calculations is not enough?

All the calculations are based on the last 10 (or however many) ticks...

The tick_volume in a minute is a bit different) The period is much longer.

hrenfx:

It is immediately obvious that both you and Renat and, it seems, your whole team have little idea of the trading needs of a small class of inquisitive people.

Going back to your question, it doesn't work. It doesn't roll at all. But GetTickCount completely solves this simple problem. Milliseconds have nothing to do with it.

GetTickCount? Completely? Don't be ridiculous.

Your trading needs do not represent the limitations of GetTickCount

milo:

,,,no, seriously, someone explain the algorithm of actions using msec for useful market analysis, which in turn will lead to profitable trading ... (any example on the "fingers")
no advertising allowed :)