Make a certification service for programmers ... - page 2

Собрать правильно цикл подсчета ордеров .

I think there is no point in creating tasks like this, everyone has their own methods and habits, the main thing is not how it is written, but how it works.

And those who don't know what OrderType, etc. is probably not here.

sovetnikmaker:

I think there is no point in creating tasks like this, everyone has their own methods and habits, the main thing is not how it is written, but how it works.

And those who don't know what OrderType, etc. is probably not here.

it is another matter to create a task by type, how to do it more profitable, with such a function or with such: which method works faster.

VOLDEMAR2013.02.18 10:40

Quite a sensible idea. I only wish there were such a test for mql5.

1,2,3 levels or more. I would be able to assess its level.

Ideally, following the example of tests for IQ, when reloading or re-testing, the questions would be replaced by others, but similar in level.

The scope of such a project seems rather vast. But if you can do it, that would be immense respect!

I completely agree.

The tests are primitive and yet many will not pass them.

I forgot an example:

for(int f= 0; f<OrdersTotal(); f++) 

here's one that more than half will pick and get stuck right away )

MrGold166:

I completely agree.

I forgot an example:

Option is good))

MrGold166:

I completely agree.

I forgot an example:

int limit=OrdersTotal();
for(int f=0;f<limit;f++)

Even if you choose it that way, you might also get stuck. In general, this function is quite ambiguous and no matter how you use it, you may get stuck,

If you use stops and more than one EA at a time.

VOLDEMAR:

It's quite simple. An attestation service similar to the signals service is being created. Anyone who has registered on the mcl forum can take a few tests and confirm their level of knowledge in programming.

If(OrderSymbol()==Symbol())
if(OrderType()==0)(checkbox)
Did I miss something, are there new functions in MQL5?

sandex:

Even if you choose this, you may also get stuck. In general, this function is rather ambiguous and you can get stuck no matter how you use it,

if you use stops and there are several Expert Advisors running at the same time.

There are people who think that the reverse lookup is extremely correct without understanding details.

The devil is known to be in the details.

Why do we need such a test at all, to provide customers with the best developers, so that customers don't complain and there are fewer appeals to arbitration?

So it depends 70% not on the experience of the developer, but on the correctness and clarity of the TOR.

Hasn't anyone ever got a clear and well-defined task, and in the process of developing it turned out that it turned out that

In the process of development, did anyone ever get a clearly and well-formulated TOR, and then find out that he only needed to make the stop lossless and the trawl pull up behind the price.

Most developers are willing to take up the full nonsense, if only to be the first))

Getting the code right is half the battle.