Where to get real quotes without holes - page 2

Purely by eye, it looks like.

Forex_Noob:
VTB 24 does not allow bots to trade,
Are you sure about this?

Alextp:
Are you sure about that?
:) That's what they say in the rules... And if you try to put a bot on a chart, it gets kicked immediately.

sandex:

And the kitchens will choke you not with the reality of quotes, but with re-quotes, slippages, execution delays,

off-market prices, accusations of fraud, stupid non-payment, etc.

So it doesn't make much sense for them to misrepresent them.

I.e. I can even take the default MQ server quotes. And test on them? If so, then the task is simplified:)

sandex:

Purely by eye, it looks like that.

"Looks like" is strong.

There are special pop-up prompts for 01.03.95:

In one terminal it's 1.3397-1.4535-1.3319-1.4289

In the other it is 1.2704-1.3083-1.2704-1.3083

At the same time, the high of 1992 is higher in one and lower in the other than 1995. Purely by eye you can estimate the difference.

PS It also happens like this.

Forex_Noob:
After prolonging the trading day, at the weekend there were additional day candles that caused all the indices to crawl.

If the creep is so critical, the problem can easily be solved by introducing a correction to the induced code. Please contact "Jobs" service.

There they will fix your indices (you can ignore Saturday bars). For example, it sometimes helps to identify candlestick patterns...

Silent:

"Looks like" is strong.

There are special pop-up prompts for 01.03.95:

In one terminal it's 1.3397-1.4535-1.3319-1.4289

In the other it is 1.2704-1.3083-1.2704-1.3083

At the same time, the high of 1992 is higher in one and lower in the other than 1995. Purely by eye you can estimate the difference.

PS It also happens like this.

Yes I saw the hint, I meant the shape of the chart. This is a trading system that does not care about your numbers, but about the shape and has the right to live.

Forex_Noob:
I.e. I can even take the default MQ server quotes. And test on them? If so, then the task is simplified:)
Of course you can, there is no criterion to judge if a quote is right or wrong.

sandex:
Yes, I saw the tip, I meant the shape of the chart. The main thing is the form and it has the right to live.
If you do not know how to solve this problem, you may ask:) If you do not know how to solve this problem, you may ask:). It's like the gopher from the BFG. All the same, in my opinion, the 1st rule when writing a bot is to observe the static market behaviour. Otherwise it's roulette.

On form and close.