Where to get real quotes without holes - page 7

That's what I was talking about too.

_http://dfiles.ru/files/fv0gfjksq

quotes for eur, pound, franc and yen from ducas, Sec_Bid_2008.01.01-2013.01.28, delimiter ";"

for those who are too lazy to do it themselves

Deposit Files
Deposit Files
  • dfiles.ru
DepositFiles provides you with a legitimate technical solution, which enables you to upload, store, access and download text, software, scripts, images, sounds, videos, animations and any other materials in form of one or several electronic files.

lordlev:
Don't bother with these quotes. If you need MT5, then use the standard ones from methaquot - if the strategist is good, it will swallow any quotes in the zone of sanity.

What and should easily gobble up hourly bars instead of minute bars?)

Figar0:

What and should easily gobble up hour bars instead of minute bars?)

Once again, if you're interested in imagining problems for yourself, see a psychologist. they can help you.

lordlev:
Once again, if you're interested in imagining problems for yourself, see a psychologist. they can help you.
Why are you being so rude? Don't tell me what to do and I won't tell you where to go. If you don't see the problem, go to an ophthalmologist and buy glasses.

Came across a method on one website using software, you can download tick minutes from Ducas, convert to mt4, patch mt4 and get a 99% simulation quality _ http://forexzarabotok.com/2014/01/09/kachestvo-modelirovaniya-99-na-novyih-bildah-mt4.html
Качество моделирования 99% на новых билдах MT4
Качество моделирования 99% на новых билдах MT4
  • forexzarabotok.com
Ранее уже рассматривались варианты с помощью скрипта Tick Data Suite, но бесплатная версия перестала работать с обновленными терминалами старше 432 билда. А сама программа стала платной. В общем рассмотрим другой вариант. Делать все будем с помощью программки Tickstory. У нее много различных возможностей. И одна из них экспорт тиковых данных...