Discussion of high-frequency trading on MT5 - page 88

papaklass:

Can you just think about it?

How can a limiter be redirected if it's taken from the cup? You can't, that's right.

It can be redirected if it's sent somewhere and they don't want to execute it. Refute.

Or maybe they just pretend to send it, so that it won't be executed if it is not profitable.

sanyooooook:
See, no one knows, but he does. Where did he get it from? Did someone tell him? Did he organise it himself?

Sanyok, I asked you straight out - which thesis do you consider a lie?

papaklass:

How can a limiter be redirected if it's taken from the cup? You can't, that's right.

It can be redirected if it's sent somewhere and they don't want to execute it. Refute.

I'm sorry to bother you, but you'd better think about your own response to your appeal.

First of all, the redirect is not because they do not want to execute, but because the target liquidity has already been traded during the transfer time and the price has gone.

Secondly, the same collision is possible inside ECN broker, because of the multithreaded system, I think it is clear that there is not a single-tasking operating system, like DOS.

revers45:

Secondly, the same collision is possible inside an ECN broker, because of the multi-threaded system, I think it is clear that it is not a single-tasking operating system, like DOS.

This is not possible inside an ECN, otherwise it is not an ECN, but a bullshit ECN.

papaklass:

no, i can't think, i take everyone's word for it especially dickfix)

i don't go into details, but if you have arranged everything normally, everything should be done normally. it may be that somebody works faster, maybe somebody is closer to the LP server, maybe somebody works directly with the exchange, and the brokerage house you sit on is not necessarily tailing you in a blip in the chart and you respond to it, but it's already late.

sergeev:

Sanyok, I asked you straight out - which thesis do you consider to be false?

I didn't say anything about FALSE, I just asked why daddy class accepts the words of Dickfix as truth.

Or are you saying that words that you cannot refute are the truth in the first instance? i.e. if you cannot prove that God does not exist, then he does? and all the words said about God that you cannot refute must be taken as truth?

TheXpert:
You can't do this inside an ECN, otherwise it's not an ECN, it's a fucking mess.
Have you never had this happen on MT4 in btc-e? I often get limiters punctured and they don't always execute in time ), and it's ECN.

papaklass:
The main point in my post is not the "don't want to execute" turnover, but that LPs are all on cross-connects as they get sent limiters. And the slippage and limiters' redirects are proof of this cross connection.

This answers your question about trust/distrust in hrenfx's words. The question is not one of trust/distrust, but of analysis of what he says. And in this case I get confirmation of his correctness on my practical trading.

And I was asking in general, not specifically about it. Maybe it's not LPs on cross-connects, but DCs that connect to different LPs, thus sitting on a cross-connect? Huh? And I think it's obvious that if a network, there will be a cross-connect for every participant in the network, except for the extremes).

sanyooooook:
You didn't have it on MT4 in btc-e? I often get limit orders, and they don't always get executed in time), and it's ECN.
ECN\STP or is it the same for you? )

Forget it, there is no point in arguing or proving anything, everyone has his own truth in his head. I have mine too)

what matters is the result in the form of profit from all the knowledge or ignorance in one's head

if so, you're right, if not, you're wrong. that's the simple truth )