Discussion of high-frequency trading on MT5 - page 29

The latest posts are not just "off-topic" - they are simply the height of ignorance and obscurantism. Facepalm.

Heroix:
The latest posts are not just "off-topic" - they are just the height of ignorance and obscurantism. Facepalm.

humour it's like it's incomprehensible...

Here's another vacuum post. Comradebernankin77is a superstar there, I've shown his posts to the 4th trader I know so fall off their chairs.

It's funny when people of the exact opposite opinion, in the same industrymanage to take their tips. I think it's only possible on this scale in FOREX.

Seriously though, my personal opinion on the matter is very mixed, but there are a lot of factors that say that HFT will be shut down like psychedelics was in 60's, big negative social feedbacks on the subject .(for example)

Autotrading itself will not be banned and even scalping will not be tolerated, but in 1/10 sec the common trader will have his routes closed. And betting on it in the long term (3-5 years) is very risky, all this knowledge about the server, pings, features aggregators, etc. have nothing to do with trading strategies and will be useless in the next few years, in this I agree with bernankin77.

КРОУФР - Главная страница
  • www.kroufr.ru

gunia:

humour it's like it's incomprehensible...

Hmmm, are you sure this rubbish belongs here?

Let's rename the topic "interesting and humour" and it'll be the most popular topic on the forum (like the original top), choo. It's all humorists around here.

Heroix:

Hmmm, are you sure this rubbish belongs here?

Let's rename the topic "interesting and humour" and it'll be the most popular topic on the forum (like the original top), cheo. It's all humorists around here.

Theme to dilute the need. I think everyone's getting pretty excited.

gunia:
The topic needs to be diluted. I think everyone is getting very excited.

Well, it's been diluted to the point where Hrenfx has been banned. I would like to know for how long and why.

Heroix:

Well, it's been diluted to the point where Hrenfx has been banned. I would like to know for how long and why.

Mmmmmm... that sucks(((( I just started to like him! Reread his posts, the ones I found, the man is at least sensible, moreover, politically correct in his statements.

Please point him at the "precedent" for which he was banned. I wonder how it happened.

I've noticed a consistent pattern of interesting people getting banned here such as Prival, StVitaliy now and hrenfx etc. And you can't find any precedent-based posts?

Heroix:

Well, it's been diluted to the point where Hrenfx has been banned. I'd like to know for how long and why.

I join the question! Maybe the admins can somehow explain their actions? What is the reason?

HrenFX is one of the few who actually says useful things, shares his experience, and has given a lot of useful material.

gunia:

Please poke at the 'precedent place' for being banned. I wonder how it happened.

Otherwise the place has been wiped clean as usual...

I read a couple of pages at the beginning in the middle and a couple at the end. Once again I am convinced how far people are from the truth in trading.

No one likes Pips!!!

The whole trick with the software and hardware is child's play!

I don't mind having fun either, but I prefer to spend time with my wife and kids rather than play hacker.

If this seems to some a manifestation of conservatism and laziness of thought, you are wrong! Proof is the latest terms and conditions of the Automated Trading Championship.

Pipsing is prohibited.

Don't waste your time colleagues on empty illusions, HFT is a quick way to pump your deposit into a broker's account, that's why there is such advertising on the internet.