Discussion of high-frequency trading on MT5 - page 82

Mathemat:
So is it really horizontal coordinate (abscissa) or vertical coordinate (ordinate)?

Horizontal, yes. My mistake, sorry.

--

I thought it was days of the week, but I was confused by the fact that it starts with the second... in foreign language.

Alex_Bondar:

I also have my eye on Dukas, I haven't found any contrails about it yet and judging by the quotes it has very good possibilities, bid-ask differential in the range of 8 pips (5 digits)

I'm sorry there is no mt5, I will have to copy it. What is the API for $50k? What about Giforex? Dukas only have commission depending on the deposit. It is easy to trade there with pittyochkochku.

This is commission for one side, not for full circle, for full x2. So, to go to 7-8$ you need a deposit of >500k and not 50 as above.

gunia:

This is a one way commission, not a full round, for a full x2. So to reach 7-8$ you need a deposit of >500k not 50 as above.

That's the thing about the full round. Look at examples of commission calculations on their website. I'm not even talking about bid and ask volumes separately...

Alex_Bondar:

All in all the costs are around $7-8 per $100,000, the steepest trading conditions of all, especially given ducas reputation.

These are average trading conditions at the moment.

hrenfx:
These are average trading conditions at the moment.
And who has better conditions, you've been comparing all sorts of things... ? Not even the conditions, but where there is not such a hunt for toxics as on r-s, a-i, in-s? Please post your rankings in person - 3 or 4 options where they love toxics. They are praising Dukas, in theory, if there is monitoring, then the graphs should stand out compared to the graphs of other companies. Is it correct to analyse in this way? I ask everyone who has experience with their ratings on loyalty to toxics please write in person

There are almost ratings at the linkshere.

hrenfx:
There are almost ratings on the linkshere.
Great, just what I need. thank you.

1. Ограничение 3 тика в секунду, это ограничение архитектуры MT.
2. We are not talking about execution speed per second, but about the speed of price change over time.
3. 3. Stop orders such as SL are sent by the market order at the moment when the market price touches or crosses a certain level, so it also takes time for them to be executed.

http://forum.alpari.ru/showthread.php?p=3217175#post3217175

I assume this is for MetaTrader 4, how would the developers comment on this?

And the limitation of MetaTrader 5 architecture , I would also like to know.

счета ECN
  • kadet2002
  • forum.alpari.ru
У нас 21 век, 3 котировки в секунду это как-то смешно, еще смешнее исполнять ордер 2 секунды на ECN, на реальных биржах по одному инструменту могут проходить сотни сделок в секунду. Стоповые ордера должны стоять в очереди и исполнятся по их условиям согласно правилам очереди, время тут никакой роли не играет, мгновения хватит это сделать...