Discussion of high-frequency trading on MT5 - page 52

hrenfx:

I recommend you and others to read my posts in this thread carefully.

If I personally do not like it, then copy-paste my posts somewhere and abstract from my personality, directing your thoughts only to the information component.

It's OK, no dislike towards you.

I myself have never gravitated towards HFT, scalping or pipsing.

But I will take a closer look at OpenFX.

Renat:

But now I have to show your lies publicly. You are, after all, lying on such a primitive basis. Well, the people around here are so fogged up about HFT, that people, not seeing anything in reality, began to take this fog for reality.

I think we can all agree that so far you have said nothing but "I know". Since you have taken up this noble cause of public display, have the courage to find arguments stronger than "I have 12 years of experience" and "I know".

P.S. The fact that you know better than traders what they need or don't need, everyone is well aware (I'm talking about answers about custom history, etc.)

Renat:

Once again, an attempt to deceive. They showed us a leased line, provided a link to a pure leased line, but at first they described VPS and DDS.

DDS (Dynamic Dedicated Server) is in no way the pure and simple Dedicated Server that you see here. DDS is a name-translating hoax for the uninitiated. And Russian spillage (I can be wrong, but I'm sure).

Just to nail it down: softlayer.com doesn't mention the abbreviation DDS at all: https://www.google.com/search?&q=DDS+site:www.softlayer.com

You are trying to find a terminological inconsistency and pick on it. I have no way of proving it, but on this machine, for example, math calculations are sometimes carried out around the clock. The speed of which is completely consistent with its iron parameters, when I compare the results with my local machines.

hrenfx:
I think everyone would agree that so far there has been nothing but "I know" on your part. Since you have taken up this noble cause of public display, have the courage to find arguments stronger than "I have 12 years' experience" and "I know".

So there is no question of proving another of your lies about a dedicated server.

Don't worry about my knowledge, there is nothing wrong with it. God willing, everyone knows this business like I do.

Renat:

So there is no question of proving another of your lies about the dedicated server.

Question at least to the moderators: do you also think that I lied about the dedicated server, and that the proof of my next lie is given?

Don't worry about my knowledge, there's nothing wrong with it. God willing everyone knows this business like I do.

I don't worry about what isn't there. Once again, if you undertake to refute, do so in a constructive and reasoned manner. For my part I have bothered to do so.

P.P.S Your level of argumentation has not gone far from "you're a fool".

hrenfx:
You are trying to find a terminological inconsistency and pick on it. I have no way of proving it, but on a given machine, for example, math calculations are sometimes carried out around the clock. The speed of which is fully consistent with its ironclad parameters when I compare the results with my local machines.

They got burned, for crying out loud.

1. First, they tried to introduce the idea that the terminal was slowing down this way and that way on dead VPSs. They worked for the public, they hated us.
  2. Then they tried to stick to "use DDS, which are not VPS" (and this is invention of Russian web-hosters),
  3. Then decided to present the whole case as if confused the usual physical dedicated server with a DDS. Aha, terminological inconsistency.
  4. At the end of it, you manage to give a link to an expensive ISP, when in Europe there are extremely cheap DPS systems many times cheaper.

Renat:

You really blew it, didn't you?

1. At first on dead VPS tried to include binding that the terminal slows down this way and that. They worked for the audience, they hated us.
  2. Then they tried to shift the blame to allegedly "using DDS, which is not a VPS" (which is an invention of Russian hosters),
  3. Then decided to present the whole case as if you confused a regular physical dedicated server with a DDS.
  4. In the end they managed to give us a link to a not cheap provider, when in Europe they have extremely cheap bandwidth many times cheaper.

Many times I have publicly expressed my respect to you and your company for some things, and I haven't barfed when it comes to criticism. But you seem to have paranoid visions.

On the highlighted 4th point I'll explain: needed a cross-connect to my broker as I'm a practicing trader doing high turnover. And saving on a working tool whose job it is to participate in the overall profits would be strange. And I also use a script that in case of MT4 keeps connection only to that trading server which I need (least latency to aggregator).

P.S. Here was another attempt to explain why execution speed is important.

hrenfx:

I will explain on the 4th point: I needed a cross-connect to my broker, as I am a practicing trader making high turnover. And it would be strange to save on a working tool, whose task is to participate in the overall profits. Also I use a script that in case of MT4 keeps connection only to that trading server which I need (minimal latency to aggregator).

The dedic on the stage only appeared at the very end, when I showed the previous lie in steps. It was only pulled out as a method of defending the original attempt to show the terminal brakes.

You're not now going to say that on a physical dedicated server 2-3-5 MT4 terminals are slowing down in the way you described earlier, are you?

Renat:

The Dedic appeared on stage only at the very end, when I showed the previous lie in steps. It was only pulled out as a method of defending the original attempt to show the terminal brakes.

Regarding the adequacy of your perception of at least my words has already appealed twice to the forum community:

• One:
    hrenfx:

Let's check the adequacy of your perception. I ask forum users to speak out who saw in my writings what Renat did.

If there are more than two such people, I will apologize and leave.

• Two:
    hrenfx:

Question at least for the moderators: do you also believe that I lied about the dedicated server, as well as given proof of my another lie?

In fairness, I appeal to the public to assess and my adequacy of perception of your words.

You're not now going to say that on a physical dedicated server 2-3-5 MT4 terminals are slowing down in the way you described earlier, are you?

I won't. I have described two cases (one with VPS, the other the opposite - with DDS (I may be wrong terminologically, but then I wrote specifically what I meant)) that have happened to me and that I sometimes observe from time to time.

Renat:

We're screwed, no doubt about it.

1. Firstly on the dead VPS tried to introduce the idea that the terminal is slowing down this way and that way. It was a publicity stunt, they hated us.
  2. Then they tried to go off on the alleged "use DDS, which is not a VPS" (which is an invention of Russian hosters),
  3. Then they decided to present the whole case as if they confused a regular physical dedicated server with a DDS. Yeah, a terminology mismatch.
  4. At the end managed to give a link to an expensive provider, when in Europe there are on the side of an extremely cheap dedicated at times cheaper

On p.4. This provider really serves the servers (as it turns out, previously thought that one) some DCs. I myself am literally this week began to look at him, what would rent space there, closer to the servers of DC. And it's not what I think Hrenfx is talking about.

p.s. As an outside observer I see a bias.

p.p.s. Gentlemen, it's OK, why are you so worried. ;)