Did you see what appeared at the top? - page 4

That's bullshit, you'd better see what 's on the market.

You should get it before it sells out.

Торговый робот (Expert Advisor) TimeMachine
Торговый робот (Expert Advisor) TimeMachine
  • 30 000.00 USD
  • Lev Ilyukov
  • www.mql5.com
Общее описание Стратегия рассчитана, прежде всего, на среднесрочное инвестирование от полугода. Это не тот советник, который даёт вам 100% выигрышных сделок по пять пипсов в течение месяца-двух и потом за день-два...

komposter:

That's bullshit, you'd better see what 's on the market.

You should get it before it sells out.

You missed it.)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/9548/page9#comment_402412

MrGold166: it's also short for fullhd those 5 links in the middle, they could at least stretch it )

Yeah, but on the whole I liked it - maybe they'll get it right.

the setup needs this panel, and here I see it: Chart حفاری_تعدیل_نشده, D1, 2012.12.18, Tadbir Pardaz Computer Group, Demo , well in general I'm glad and I think حفاری_تعدیل_نشده is not better _تعدیل_نشده

alright, there's the show-starter promised a whole year, now let him spin it as best he can - even if he leaked, as they say: The Show Must Go On

i_logic:
I don't care, I have Adblock blocking that banner.
Can you see what that element is? It's not blocking me for some reason.

bas:
Could you see what that element is? It's not blocking me for some reason.

Rule:

mql5.com##DIV.cover:first-child > DIV.top_container:nth-child(4)

On the contrary, I turned off this rule. The ads were annoying, but the information on codes and articles is interesting, in case something useful slips through.

bas:
Could you see what kind of element this is? It's not blocking me for some reason.

mql5.com##DIV.top_container

I have the Element Hiding Helper for Adblock Plus, which I use to select any blocks with my mouse and they are excluded.

Thank you.

The old informer format - with one item but more detail - was better.

Now it's 5 items - short - not understandable - only frighteningly confusing.

In the mobile terminal this informer occupies the entire first page - each of the 5 positions of the informer is written on two lines - a lot of empty space and you have to flip through. As this miracle appeared today - thought something happened to the browser.

p.s. What's this thing in the "Screenshot" widget? Where does it come from, what does it mean and why is it needed?

abolk:

p.s. What is that thing in the "Screenshot" informer? Where does it come from, what does it mean and why is it needed?

It's screenshots from user profiles, selected randomly.

Maybe it will be useful for someone to see how to draw a trend line or something :)

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования - Документация по MQL5