Did you see what appeared at the top? - page 14

artmedia70:
How do I get something I've entered to be searchable? I pressed enter once - it worked. Now - zero reaction. Just stays in this field entered search phrase, and no more.

When I'm on the search page, the bar at the top doesn't work, only the one in the middle on the left.

But if you start searching from anywhere on the site, it's fine after the second press of enter...

sanyooooook:

When I'm on the search page, the line at the top doesn't work, only the one in the middle on the left.

But if I'm anywhere on the site, it works fine after a second press of Enter...

The first time I do it, it's on the second press. Then, if you type something in again right away, you're screwed. Either need to go to another section, on a forum for example, and from there again try to find something, or refresh the page refresh button in your browser (FireFox at me) - there in the address bar will already be entered a search query. In short, it's something incomplete, either under-explained or I've under-drunk...

is there no search box in the middle left after the first query?

the feedback can now be seen in the completed work thread.

Great.

sanyooooook:

now you can see the feedback in the completed work thread.

Great.

Finally, they have made it possible to combine two reviews (customer and developer) - because the customer writes a negative review, but the response is not visible - it's hard to tell who's talking about what.

Also, they should check whether the work was arbitrary or not, and in whose favor was the completion / termination.

The interface and especially the profile will get better every day. We are doing everything iteratively in small portions and some of the broken stuff is planned by the reform process.

Please wait a little while.

I used to set this site as an example to all website developers. I don't think I will now...

barabashkakvn:

When searching the site, there is no drop-down list with search options:

P.S. Google ChromeVersion 39.0.2171.65 m; Windows 8.1 x64

P.P.S. I updated Google Ghrome to Version 39.0.2171.71 m - still no dropdown list with tooltips

The search tooltips are temporarily not working. This is due to a site upgrade.