Branch for questions on signalling subscriptions - page 17

5 vladimir40i see the new comment button at the bottom of the screen or re-enter the thread

Raisa1950:

I subscribed to a signal and today I had 20 orders open instead of 8 like the author. Recently closed and 8 left. What was it. I have a depo of 200 bucks. Orders were opened at 0.01. Why so many? Anybody can explain. If this is a glitch, where to go. I have the same account as the author, Alpari, eNew. Thank you.

Maybe ran several terminals at the same time with the same subscriptions?

Please attach the logs and an indication of which signal was copied. Better to servicedesk via your profile.

micle:

you can only leave a review once.

Once per signal? What if I signed up for more signals, is there no way to leave feedback on them?

sagittarius1971:
Once on one signal? What if I subscribe to other signals, you cannot leave a review on them?

Greetings

Yes, you can leave only one review on one signal, and on all the other signals you subscribe to - you can leave only one review everywhere

Afternoon!

Can you please advise if I trade on MT5 with 1:100 leverage, while the signals I am interested in trade with different leverage 1:200, 1:400, 1:500, will it negatively affect my trading if I subscribe to such signals? How should I find the way out? Does it mean that I can subscribe to the signals with 1:100 leverage only? Thanks!

And if the author of the signal is a scammer who sells a robot, it is illegal to subscribe to his signal. How do I write a review and warn people?

afanasyev:

Afternoon!

Can you please advise if I trade on MT5 with 1:100 leverage, while the signals I am interested in trade with different leverage 1:200, 1:400, 1:500, will it negatively affect my trading if I subscribe to such signals? How should I find the way out? Does it mean that I can subscribe to the signals with 1:100 leverage only? Thanks!

h
Принцип работы и преимущества торговых сигналов MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5
Принцип работы и преимущества торговых сигналов MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые сигналы MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 - это сервис, позволяющий трейдерам копировать торговые операции поставщика сигналов. Нашей целью было создание нового массового сервиса, который защищает подписчиков и избавляет их от излишних расходов.

sagittarius1971:
If the author of the signal is a cheat who sells the robot, you are not allowed to subscribe to his signal. How to write a review and warn people?

You have to prove that he is a cheater (it is common everywhere) Subscription to the signal is prohibited for several reasons - either the drawdown on the account is over 30%, or the signal has not passed the probation period.

In the feedback about the Signals Provider, one subscriber complained that he lost income and part of his deposit because the provider made a large deposit to his account:

Do you know that when you added funds to your account, we lost all our profits ..???? Do you know how the mql signal roles the copying ..?? You are really irresponsible, and for more than 8 months i'm following you and paying money for subscription , and at the end i lost my profits and some of the capital. now whom is the only one winning here .? it's you and your sick mind to keep your self 100% profits, here you are playing with our real money in your cent accounts , so you have nothing to lose and you can add thousands of cents to your accounts , but for us how to add 20 000 Dollars ...??? Thank you for your irresponsible behavior.

It was a deposit of 20K USD (from 10K USD to 30K USD), as you can see on the "Balance" tab of the provider.

I have a question about this. As far as I understood, the signal mechanism has the protection for the above-mentioned case since the volume of copied orders is proportional to the difference between Provider's and Client's deposits. So the situation described in the review is not true? Please comment on whether the above mentioned replenishment of the Provider's account can really cause losses for the Subscriber?

Is there any tariff to use the "Signals" service and VPS as a copier for my accounts? In other words, I have two accounts, one of which I trade on and one of which I need to copy trades to. Is there any way to organise this within one account?