Branch for questions on signalling subscriptions - page 16

and so after almost every break in communication

sanyooooook:

What is the reason for the trades on the connected account that were not on the master account?

I signed a demo account for one of my signals for the sake of interest, but something goes wrong in the demo, orders are opened on it whenever they want as well as they are opened.

Here's what's in the log:

in the servicedesk....

Are there any programmers here at all?

That's why I'm asking... I'm interested in signals. Signed up for one... sort of... But how do you know if I am or if I'm subscribed?

This one: /*advertisement*/

I subscribed on the website. I don't have it in MT4. Nothing's happening yet...

So am I subscribed or what?

Now look at the website https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/mt4

We see the bars: Profits per month, subscribers, weeks, trades...

We see the bars in MT4: type, price, pings, trades... average profit, mysterious ROI...

They are great! What do you want to see in MT4?

And the filter on the site is amazing...

I wonder, are there any programmers here?

Торговые сигналы: MetaTrader 4
Торговые сигналы: MetaTrader 4
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4 с автоматическим исполнением на вашем счете

Dzen:

That's why I'm asking... got interested in signals. Signed up for one... sort of... But how do you know if I am or if I'm subscribed?

This one: /*advertisement*/

I subscribed on the website. I don't have it in MT4. Nothing's happening yet...

So am I subscribed or what?

According to my readings, your terminal is subscribed. Please check "Signals" tab in your terminal settings. If something's wrong, please contact Service Desk.

marsel:
According to my readings, your terminal got the subscription. Look at the "Signals" tab of your terminal settings. If something is wrong, please contact Service Desk.

Yes, the deal went through.

In MT4 in Signals, there is still no such signal.

And judging by the phrase "according to my data" you are a programmer. Any other questions?

There's an insane amount of signals in Signals)))) and they're probably all eating up my SIM card traffic, right? Slowing down everything else... How do I get them all out of the way and only add the ones I'm subscribed to?

И... how many alerts can I subscribe to? One, or...?

can't leave feedback in the signals (nowhere to write there is no "new comment" button) how to fix this ?

how to write a review on a signal, I don't f... I don't understand

I subscribed to a signal and today I had 20 orders open instead of 8 like the author. Recently closed and 8 left. What was it. I have a depo of 200 bucks. Orders were opened at 0.01. Why so many? Anybody can explain. If this is a glitch, where to go. I have the same account as the author, Alpari, eNew. Thank you.

vladimir40in:
can't leave feedback in signals (nowhere to write there is no "new comment" button) how to fix this ?
adva2007:
how to write a review on a signal, I don't f... do not understand

You can only leave a review once.