Branch for questions on signalling subscriptions - page 10

Zeleniy:
I take it this is a CFD stock ? Maybe your account can't trade on contracts.
it can, just not all of them. but the point is that the signal provider and i have the same broker, the same server, and even the broker's package is the same....

SIC-Pro:
maybe, just not all of them. but the point is that the signal provider and I have: the same broker, the same server, and even the broker's service package is the same....
Contact the Service Desk with a detailed description of the problem

server:
Contact Service Desk with a detailed description of the problem
I went there straight away, I'm waiting for a reply for the second day...

SIC-Pro:
I went straight there, I'm waiting for a reply for the second day...
It means they are dealing with your problem and not only that, as long as I have applied all questions are solved - sometimes I had to wait a little too

server:
So they are dealing with your problem and not only that, as long as I have applied all issues are resolved - also sometimes I had to wait a bit
I see, thank you, I'll be patient))

SIC-Pro:
maybe, just not on all of them. but the point is that the signal provider and I have: the same broker, the same server, and even the broker's service package is the same....

Are the symbols listed in the log available to you for trading?

2013.03.04 08:08:43 '700005932': Signal - symbol NI not found
2013.03.04 08:08:43 '700005932': Signal - symbol ZS not found
2013.03.04 08:08:43 '700005932': Signal - symbol AH not found

antt:

Are the symbols listed in the log available to you for trading?

no, there are none

SIC-Pro:
No, there are none.
Terminal market overview - show all symbols.

Farekx:
Terminal market overview - show all symbols.
Thanks for the advice, but it's not like I'm a beginner ;-) once again, the signal provider and I have the same broker, the same server, and even the broker's package is the same

SIC-Pro:
No, we do not observe them.

That leaves us with two options.

One. You do have different character sets available to you. The question to the broker is accordingly.

The second. The Signals Provider does not have these symbols available at the moment, though the trade history contains trades. We will have to correct the check algorithm.