Video - Everything for the trader. - page 3

server:
About how good his system is and the trend is about to go up
Just saw the snot on the full screen =) reminds me of myself too =D

Zeleniy:

I suggest you post some useful videos for trading.

Let's get started.

An interview with Andrey Stepanov (nickname asf-trade), a private trader.

Shitty, shitty, shitty. The man generally says the right things in terms of technique (a description of how to trade), but all the rest is nonsense. Gentlemen, God forbid you should believe that this is the way it is.

I wouldn't say anything, but I just feel sorry for the people. I didn't watch the rest of the video, and that too, let's just say diagonally.

The main reason why I am writing - just my eyes stabbed by his mistakes of a "beginner". 100 points a day ( I count old ones ) and so every day. This, for example, is harmful nonsense. Don't make plans for the day. Try to abstract away from what you earn - you just collect points and that's it.

But as I said before "I will never teach", I still believe that everyone should find out for himself how to do it. If you don't get it, you'll NEVER learn. Because words can explain the 1%.

But what he says, once again - 100% is BREAD! Complete. It's the way to the drain.

SProgrammer:

But what he says, once again, is 100% bullshit! Complete. It's the way to the drain.

So that's probably what all these speeches are designed to do. )))

the Dunning-Kruger effect

Alco-trading Championships

A homeless man learns about forex.

Stupid and stupidly filmed but interesting to watch.

MICEX - vdeoviks.

Grandmother trader

THE END OF THE DOLLAR ERA

The dollar will be banned from the new year.

Only lasted a few minutes.