Video - Everything for the trader. - page 4

Zeleniy:

Only lasted a few minutes.

for nothing. watch it in its entirety.

sergeev:
You shouldn't. Watch it in full.

Here is another interview with Fedorov posted here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3457/page802#comment_398016

With even more details.

sergeev: You shouldn't. Take a look at the whole thing.

imho another chatter on the theme "the ruble is the currency of the future"; during the previous presidency of vVP they also put on a show with guarantees to switch to trading oil and gas exclusively for rubles in the near future, and how? it did not work - they ranted for a few months and then fell silent, if I am not mistaken then vVP himself spoke in the media

Ridiculous interviews with foreign banks without mentioning that foreign banks were denied access to the Russian domestic market

A banal manipulation of emotions through frequent references to cheap loans and mortgages. If the government was interested in cheap mortgages, it would have done so already - but no one wants the entire Russian Federation to move to Moscow, and that is exactly what will happen if mortgages are cheap.

IgorM:

imho, it's just another "ruble is the currency of the future" rhetoric,

it's not about the rouble. it's about the old hackneyed - the all-powerful dollar and how to get rid of it.

Of course, it's unlikely to happen in our time. Not in 13 or 14.

IgorM:

During the past presidency, the GDP also put on a show with guarantees to switch to trading oil and gas exclusively for roubles in the near future, and how was it?

I wonder if you follow what they say but do not follow what they do. How do you know that "it did not work" is a reflex to any initiative of the authorities?
It worked, trade with China and Japan for example is done without dollars at all (for gas, oil and other resources). This is what I know for sure, there are other countries with which they refuse
the dollar in mutual settlements.

MrGold166: I wonder if you follow what they say but don't follow what they have done. Where did you conclude that "it didn't work out" is a reflex to any initiative by the authorities?

I am not quoting verbatim, but it was said that the price of Russian oil will be expressed as xxx rubles per barrel and there should be no $ when calculating the price. I have no reflexes to them and neither do the initiatives of those mentioned.

IgorM:

not to quote verbatim, but it was said that the price of Russian oil would be expressed as xxx rubles per barrel no $ should be included in the price calculation.

Why not :) all currencies will be pegged to the price of oil, not gold or the dollar. but they will still be pegged to something. it is necessary to exchange goods between countries. a single measure is needed in any case.

sergeev:

Why not :) all currencies will be pegged to the price of oil, not gold or the dollar. but they will still be pegged to something. it is necessary to exchange goods between countries. a single measure is needed in any case.

You are absolutely right. You have to buy goods in the currency of the seller's country. If you have no money, sell the gold and buy currency. The simplest scheme is the most direct. IMHO

sumkin75:
Definitely right. You have to buy goods in the currency of the seller's country. No money - sell gold, buy currency. The simplest scheme, the most direct. IMHO
This is when you have an exclusive product, but if you can swing it anywhere, then the payment method is up to the buyer...

St.Vitaliy:
That's when you have an exclusive product, but if you can pump it anywhere, then the payment method is up to the buyer...

Such things should be regulated by law.

Not everyone would like that, though. If we get rid of the quid and show the Americans their currency, they could cease to exist as a nation. In theory.)