Norm? - page 4

The expectation is 60 kopecks. Do you know how it works on real money?

The Expert Advisor makes 17000 profits at 60 kopecks. It's like the movie Office Space.

Yep... This is too good to be true =)

Judging by the $88 spent on optimization in the claud, the real forward will start today. Or maybe there really is a millionaire in our midst )

Wex:

The expectation is 60 kopecks. Do you know how that works in real money?

EA makes 17000 profit on 60 kopecks. It's like the movie "Office Space".

komposter:

Yeah... This is too good to be true =)

Judging by the $88 spent on optimization in the claud, the real forward is going to start today. Or maybe there really is a millionaire in our midst.)

Wex, what difference does it make which way an EA makes profit? I prefer to gain one ruble each rather than three times but in a pile. More positive trades - better! This means that the system behaves stably in different parts of the history. Now there is no point in guessing. The real testing will show.

I have a 980x and a 37x at home. I have 980x and 3770k at home, I don't need cloud. I have enough of my own resources for the test. Forward test is real.

Don't want to upset you........ You should try replicating this on a cent account..... in the aski tester is not real, but "simulated", and on the demo - not vsame....

lordlev:
By the way, here's an interesting one about Sharpe and why you shouldn't chase it.
It is worth it according to the simple logic as the only important thing is the profit level at a fixed risk. It is clear that one can influence profit by changing the risk, but the question is whether the investor is ready to risk the entire deposit, especially if it is not small.

IvanIvanov:
I don't want to upset you........ You should try replicating this on a cent account..... in the aski tester is not real, but "simulated" and on the demo - not vsemdelec....

It's extremely difficult to upset me) I believe in what I do. I believe in what I do. I am going to test it on real account. I will test it on the scheme of transferring signals from my demo account to my real account and from this real account to any service like local signals.

Andrei01:
Taki should be done with simple logic, because only the level of profit with a fixed risk is important. For example, one may think that the profit is higher when one sets the maximum possible profit and higher one when the other sets the maximum possible profit.

My risks are soft. see deposit load and maximum drawdown.

Have you written at least one MT5 Expert Advisor yourself? It's like you've never seen trading in MT5. What are you talking about?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/9549

So who is this perversion for? Why cheat yourself and worry about something that will only bring you losses in the end? I don't want to cheat myself, I want to make money.

komposter:

Yep... It's too good to be true =)

What's the big deal? Have you seen the FW?

Anyway, it's either a tester grail or a car. At least according to the pictures there is a perspective.

Mischek:

Don't confuse me with your almost identical avatars.

I see Sergeyev writes - "averaging works..."

I almost fell out of my chair. ......... You can't do that. Find a way to deal with avatars, flip a coin or something. Don't you have enough avatars on the Internet? The world's coming to an end and you're not ready.

I didn't know bears had a black and white perception :)

Bears, then you change it.

You survived the end of the world, you can upgrade. Surprised face.