Thanks to the first two subscribers! - page 5

IvanIvanov

I think you have more experience in signals, my question is:

Is it possible to get a higher or lower volume of trades by subscribing to a signal, regardless of the signal provider?

Zeleniy:

IvanIvanov

I think you have more experience in signals:

is it possible to receive more or less volume of deals regardless of the signal provider?

Smaller volume is possible exactly with the settings of the received signal, the settings there in the terminal that allow receiving signals. in the percentage of deposit loading - if you set 10%, the lot will be 10 times smaller than the simple expression of the seller's deposit divided by your deposit

I don't know, it was impossible to use 1 to 100 with large volume. Now it is unclear, because 1 to 500 scheme is kind of announced in the rules but terminals do not allow to subscribe to signals above 1 to 100. I can not connect my demo to my signal for 1 to 500 since Monday, I'm waiting for terminal or service update.

IvanIvanov:
Polovitsky is a smart man!
Ahem. Oh, he is.

So people, is it safe to stay off the market for the last five days? The volatility will probably be low, everyone is probably already resting and of course the strategy may not work properly.

Zeleniy: Volatility will probably be low, everyone is probably already resting and of course strategies may be tempted.
Yes, it will be abysmal to "strategise" - but not out of any "volatility", but out of any liquidity on Christmas holidays.

Well, I'm writing from the phone.

Zeleniy:
So people, is it safe to stay off the market for the last five days? Volatility will probably be low, everyone is probably resting and of course the strategy may not work properly.
What's "ratcheting up"?

IvanIvanov:
Huh of - "temp"?
I meant that the trading strategy will fail as the big players are already on holiday.

Zeleniy:
I meant that the trading strategy will fail as the big players are already on holiday.

А.... I've got the accent wrong... :-)))))

Not sure about the glitches, although the possibility exists...

I have a feeling that when these devils are on holiday, the market goes more technically....

IvanIvanov:

А.... I got the accent wrong... :-)))))

Not sure about the glitches, although the possibility exists...

I have a feeling that when these devils are on holiday, the market goes more technically....

When they go on holiday and come back afterwards, these moments can be a lot of fun.